Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic (4977 Views)

Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror / IPOB's Lawyer Reacts To The Group Being Ranked 10th Deadliest Terror Group / IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by sammyoriade(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2020
this is so sad... it's a bad blow for italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ed22nXcsko

1 Like

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by orisa37: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Why Italy? The Cradle of X
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by orisa37: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2020
Pope Francis is a Failure.

1 Like

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by Righteousness89(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2020
Italy case is Really pathetic!
I Pray For GOD'S Mercy on them..

The man in Rome needs to be careful! Retrace his steps and Submit to The True and Only GOD ALMIGHTY.. He should desist from being an agent for the antichrist..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by seunlayi(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

The man in Rome needs to be careful! Retrace his steps and Submit to The True and Only GOD ALMIGHTY.. He should desist from being an agent for the antichrist..
what of Nigeria?
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by orisa37: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2020
orisa37:

Maybe he is an ANTICHRIST? He has given so much to SAUDI
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by Righteousness89(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2020
seunlayi:
what of Nigeria?

Nigeria is Child's Play Compared to what is going on in Italy..

As Many who Trust in GOD ALMIGHTY GENUIELY, not in Mouth or one leg here and one leg there! It's not for them!!
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by helinues: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Italy government did not take the virus serious initially due to unsettled government.

Too poor for them
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by bluecircle470: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
orisa37:

A demon like you can't achieve anything good in life

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by EdoPrince93(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Smh
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by LivingSage: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Heartbroken
Very useless people that justified PDP rally in Ibadan by that useless audio governor makinde, hope you've heard Atiku son that was tested positive for coronavirus was at the rally angry.
Very foolish people, sentiment has eaten deep into thier sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by able20(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
God will protect the Italians & Nigerian families living in Italy.
In Italy life is before now very hard with very limited job available.
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by tinapaj(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
You call the pope an antichrist, I hope your Christlike?

You don’t have to say anything if you really don’t have any meaningful contribution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by Jlow2: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
they have no one to blame, its leadership failure, while china immediately took it seriously and put cities most affected on locked down Italy was busy eating pizza and never took the outbreak serious,it's a lesson to Nigeria were it has not got that bad,but the gworo chewer can't listen

1 Like

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by sammyoriade(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Coronavirus outbreak covid 19 explained through 3D Medical Animation360p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyV8_ftpYPc
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by Barywhyte(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

He won't listen. He's not destined to listen. God has allotted his time and it shall be accomplished.

1 Like

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by Ruggedniggaone: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
LivingSage:
Heartbroken
Very useless people that justified PDP rally in Ibadan by that useless audio governor makinde, hope you've heard Atiku son that was tested positive for coronavirus was at the rally angry.
Very foolish people, sentiment has eaten deep into thier sense of reasoning
I hope u useless dog of APC have read that your supreme Court governor uzodima is holding public gathering against the government directive
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by Raymeskey: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
I pray Nigeria's case will not come close to this
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by cRobo: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
cry
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
K
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
orisa37:
Why Italy? The Cradle of X
Italians are not Christians.They are Catholics
God is punishing them for worshipping Satan like he punished China
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by trutht828: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

This dumb idiot has started again. The Pope is not in Italy; he is in Vatican city. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Like I told you earlier, righteousness seems to make you sound like a fool, but I know the Spirit of God is not the spirit of foolishness. So, where did you get your own refined stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by trutht828: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
orisa37:

Maybe he is an ANTICHRIST? He has given so much to SAUDI

Most of you Nigerians are dumb set of people. You are always too quick to attach religion to everything. Why are you this naturally stupid?

1 Like

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by trutht828: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
orisa37:

The Pope is not the head of Italy. I hope you will stop making a fool of your parents now?

1 Like

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by Mightymanna(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

I will answer you later let me disinfect this 'thing' first

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by fiercehillz(m): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
orisa37:

The pope nor dey Italy o...Vatican is an Independent City - State. It is just like lesotho and South Africa
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by Sabby1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nigerian youths are really lazy oh.
Rather than focus on their failed government, they are busy accusing and pointing fingers at the Pope.

God have mercy on us all

1 Like

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by Arthurity1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
orisa37:
How are you this dumb? Why are you this dumb? The only failure I see here are your parents, for giving birth to a dumb human being such as yourself.
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by Arthurity1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Your stupidity has no upper or lower limit

2 Likes

Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by sinkhole: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
orisa37:
haha! Pope bii ti bawo, kilokan baba oni baba?
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by rosemary21(f): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

You don't have enough sense I swear.so Catholics ain't Christians but other denomination are,oga just have sense before the wrath of God disfigures your mouth and leave religion out of this
Re: Video:italy Reports Deadliest Day Of Coronavirus Pandemic by rosemary21(f): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
trutht828:

This dumb idiot has started again. The Pope is not in Italy; he is in Vatican city. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Like I told you earlier, righteousness seems to make you sound like a fool, but I know the Spirit of God is not the spirit of foolishness. So, where did you get your own refined stupidity?

Don't mind the unrighteous being forming righteous with his empty brain moniker

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Governors Keep Mum On Postponed Convention, To Meet Buhari On Tuesday / Low Turnout Mars Tinubu's One Million Man March (Video + Picture) / This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.