Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Need A Real Link For Traveling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Real Link For Traveling (836 Views)

Guideline For Traveling To Visa Free Countries / General Guidelines for Traveling this Season / I Need A Real Link For Traveling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Need A Real Link For Traveling by ayins1: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2010
Please, I need a sure Link to travel abroad,  Like , Americans , Europe , and some part of Asia. Minus Malaysia and Thailand, msg me if you do,  petsnut001@yahoo.com , Thanks
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by ayins1: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2010
again, No Down payment or anything. Until its OUT,
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by kentro201: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2010
ok, if you really need, i can put you through instead of collecting a dime from you, kentrolevels@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by niceguy10: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2010
Bru, stay where ever u are, things are not easy out here, this is the best i can tell you!! Be wise!
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by kentro201: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2010
thank you,
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by justwise(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2010
kentro201:

thank you,
ayins1:

Please, I need a sure Link to travel abroad,  Like , Americans , Europe , and some part of Asia. Minus Malaysia and Thailand, msg me if you do,  petsnut001@yahoo.com , Thanks

So u are the same person.?
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by ayins1: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2010
fanks to every1 and advise. i jst need a good country to travel too, and i go fit attend skul. i apply for canadia, even pay skul fees, dem no give me visa.
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by kentro201: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2010
justwise what do you mean the same person.?please explain
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by justwise(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2010
kentro201:

justwise what do you mean the same person.?please explain

Was nice-guy10 's comment directed to[b] Kentro201?[/b] Cos u said:Thank you to his comment.
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by Vicjustice: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2010
justwise:

Was nice-guy10 's comment directed to[b] Kentro201?[/b] Cos u said:Thank you to his comment.
I was actually wondering why he responded "thank you" to a comment directed at the Original Poster, and i'm trying to figure out what the game might be.
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by justwise(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2010
Vicjustice:

I was actually wondering why he responded "thank you" to a comment directed at the Original Poster, and i'm trying to figure out what the game might be.

My suspicion is that. . . ayins1 is Kentro201, he started the thread just to trap innocent pple.

He was the first person to reply with kentro201 asking the 'poster'/himself to contact him for the 'link'. By doing that. . he is expecting other desperate Nigerians to start emailing him for that 'link' he has.
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by kentro201: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2010
really dont know why just wise is just a foll, instead of you to, watch carefully u jjst made conclusions and try to insult my person and ayins person, i dont know ayins from adams, i posted a link , and nice_guy10 replied that i should try coming to canada that its not easy there and i replied with thank you, instead of you to ask u just foolishly came to conlcusions, i was once desperate to travel but now i go to uk and come back like going to oshodi, lplease next time try to ask,
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by justwise(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2010
kentro201:

really dont know why just wise is just a foll, instead of you to, watch carefully u jjst made conclusions and try to insult my person and ayins person, i dont know ayins from adams, i posted a link , and nice_guy10 replied that i should try coming to canada that its not easy there and i replied with thank you, instead of you to ask u just foolishly came to conlcusions, i was once desperate to travel but now i go to uk and come back like going to oshodi, lplease next time try to ask,

You just busted urself again, was nice_guy10 refering to kentro201 ? NO, he was refering to the poster with ID ayins, but kentro201 replied to nice_guy10's comment cos kentro201 is ayins
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by kentro201: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2010
i posted something similar, ask ayins i dont know him from adams ok, so dont be too forward
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2010
@Justwise, don't waste your time replying this illiterate scam artist, we all know what's up here.
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by justwise(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2010
kentro201:

really dont know why just wise is just a foll, instead of you to, watch carefully u jjst made conclusions and try to insult my person and ayins person, i dont know ayins from adams, i posted a link , and nice_guy10 replied that i should try coming to canada that its not easy there and i replied with thank you, instead of you to ask u just foolishly came to conlcusions, i[b] was once desperate to travel but now i go to uk and come back like going to oshodi,[/b] lplease next time try to ask,

How come u are here asking for a link to travel abroad if u have being traveling to the UK?
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by justwise(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2010
kentro201:

i posted something similar, ask ayins i dont know him from adams ok, so dont be too forward

No need for that, you are ayins stop making a fool of urself here.
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by kentro201: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2010
didnt ask travelling abroad, was tired of uk and needed canada, and for your information, i already got it, so what, guy you always act like you own nairaland, whats your own and shit like , guy, check for the thread
Re: I Need A Real Link For Traveling by justwise(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2010
kentro201:

didnt ask travelling abroad, was tired of uk and needed canada, and for your information, i already got it, so what, guy you always act like you own nairaland, whats your own and poo like , guy, check for the thread

You did not ask abt traveling abroad? So Canada is oshodi?

(1)

Best College In London / Got My Yanki Visa 2dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy / 100% Georgian Visa Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.