Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Not Again - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Not Again (500 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Again by Aderemi1402(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
NOT AGAIN
© OLUWAGBENGA Aderemi O.
Episode 1
Just after I finished my West African Senior School Certificate Examination, I started attending a tutorial center to prepare me ahead of my upcoming UTME because my mother has decided that I must be admitted to tertiary institution she preferred me to attend University of Ibadan which is number one university in Nigeria. I was expecting my examination result as I was told by my former class teacher that the result will soon be out with no time. I know I wasn't a Christian just a mere church goer that attended church for activities. During my days in my foundation church I have helped in singing during evening revivals and during youth fellowship meetings. I sang but I know I was not to be compared with Dorcas in the Holy Bible.
Two years after, have met my self in University though not the preferred one that my mother has wanted for me but one of the federal universities. I was happy seeing myself in a gown on our matriculation day I was happy seeing my friends Tejumola,Titi and Theophilus.

Theophilus and I were in same department, he has helped me the day I came to the campus to know where my department structure is located. He resumed to school before I did, that day he really helped me. I appreciated him for his kindness and generosity.
Since that day he has decided to become my friend, though he told me before that he is from a genuine Christian family and his father is an overseer of one pentecostal church in Eastern part of Nigeria. It was then I knew he is Igbo boy.
We took pictures with other department mates and I did not forget to have a picture with my mother that travelled down to our school just because of my matriculation ceremony. She came alone ,her younger sister which is my aunty has promised me that she will follow mummy to our school the day I went home to collect my food stuff before we had the matriculation. I wasn't happy not seeing her. To be continued.
THIS MINISTRY IS A CHRISTIAN NOVEL MINISTRY
E-NOVEL FOR ALL SINGLES AND MARRIED IN NIGERIA AND THE WORLD AT LARGE.
FOR MORE NFO/COMMENT VISIT: OGUNLEYE OLUWAGBENGA STEPHEN ON FACEBOOK, MORAL WORD CHRISTIAN NOVEL AND WHATSAP ;08102279892.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Free Digital Marketing Course / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.