Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus? (858 Views)

Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Coronavirus: WHO Lists Nigeria, 12 Others As Top-risk African Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
I recently watched a video of President Donald Trump being asked questions concerning the reason why he calls Coronavirus, Chinese virus.

ABC news reporter; Cecilia Vega asked him why he keeps calling the virus, Chinese virus and that it's racist. She stressed that his aid, Secretary Azar does not use the term because according to him; ethnicity never caused the virus.

In his response, President Donald Trump boldly stressed that it was never racist. He said the virus came from China, thus the reason for the term.

Apparently something else struck me from his statement which led to my questions.

President Donald Trump said China accused American soldiers of causing the virus.

My question:

Who actually brought this virus?
What could be the motive behind the origination?
Could this be "World power" tussle?
Why would anyone be playing with people's lives because of power?

Watch video below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/cspan/status/1240317057721344010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl78PQGJpiI
Re: Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus? by GamalNasser: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
The Wuhan virus was caused by China PERIOD
Re: Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus? by Atigba: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
China

Re: Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus? by Shelumiel: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
Lovely question! Now let's see the dumb folks come and use scientific jargons to answer
Re: Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus? by Simplyleo: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
The virus is made in China.

But shildren of 8, anger and perdition are more interested in Buhari.

Complex is the worst disease of the black man. And black Jews seem more affected.

Initially, they said the virus is audio in Nigeria and Buhari's initial action was just to loot.

Later, same human beings said Buhari's initial action wasn't sufficient enough.

Everything is about complex seriously affecting the Black Jews.
Re: Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nature is responsible for the virus
Re: Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus? by Shelumiel: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Isinweke:
Nature is responsible for the virus
How? Is Covid-19 a naturally occuring virus? How come these events keep happening: first it was MERS, Then SARS, follow by the Ebola thingy and now this (Covid-19), all within the span of less than 20years! I'll say something is very fishy...and it ain't natures doing!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus? by angelbaby49: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
In my own opinion, Americans are fully aware of the origin of this corona because if they are not, they would have been questioning China by now or even sanction China until the USA inteligents discovers the secretes behind coro.
This may be to crush the Chinese economy which they have fully achieved
Re: Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
I had this argument with a friend few days back via WhatsApp chat. He said some Americans developed the virus and released it in China. I disagreed with him though. His reason was that they wanted to maintain their world power cos China was becoming a threat.

Check the screenshots below

Re: Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus? by Opexzy: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
angelbaby49:
In my own opinion, Americans are fully aware of the origin of this corona because if they are not, they would have been questioning China by now or even sanction China until the USA inteligents discovers the secretes behind coro.
This may be to crush the Chinese economy which they have fully achieved

This can't be true. The world economy is suffering from this in totality.... Check US stock exchange markets and u will know what's going... Even the so called China have Started reopening factories.
Re: Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus? by Biodun556(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
OcVoice:
I recently watched a video of President Donald Trump being asked questions concerning the reason why he calls Coronavirus, Chinese virus.

ABC news reporter; Cecilia Vega asked him why he keeps calling the virus, Chinese virus and that it's racist. She stressed that his aid, Secretary Azar does not use the term because according to him; ethnicity never caused the virus.

In his response, President Donald Trump boldly stressed that it was never racist. He said the virus came from China, thus the reason for the term.

Apparently something else struck me from his statement which led to my questions.

President Donald Trump said China accused American soldiers of causing the virus.

My question:

Who actually brought this virus?
What could be the motive behind the origination?
Could this be "World power" tussle?
Why would anyone be playing with people's lives because of power?

Watch video below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/cspan/status/1240317057721344010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl78PQGJpiI

All I know is there was trade war before coronavirus outbreak.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Deaths: Grave Digger Speaks Up On Deaths In Kano / We May Ask Madagascar To Send Us A Plane Load Of Herbs To Treat COVID-19,FG / Sterling Bank Staff Test Positive For Coronavirus In Lagos 1 Day After Resumptio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.