Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

The Weeknd Releases After Hours Album (deluxe Edition) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Weeknd Releases After Hours Album (deluxe Edition) (378 Views)

Wow Hits 2019 (deluxe Edition) / Music & Lyrics: Download WAKE UP – Travis Scott Ft The Weeknd / DOWNLOAD MP3 Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me Ft The Weeknd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Weeknd Releases After Hours Album (deluxe Edition) by Ubgerald: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
The Weeknd has released After Hours deluxe album. The Canadian music act only recently released the original this Friday and is here with an updated version. As with all deluxe editions of albums, this features five remixes, and a recording of his SNL performance of album track “Scared to live.

With over 900,000,000 streams on spotify, The Weeknd is unarguably one of the music acts for the new era.

Tracklist:
1. Alone Again
2. Too Late
3. Hardest To Love
4. Scared To Live
5. Snowchild
6. Escape From LA
7. Heartless
8. Faith
9. Blinding Lights
10. In Your Eyes
11. Save Your Tears
12. Repeat After Me (Interlude)
13. After Hours
14. Until I Bleed Out
15. Blinding Lights (feat. Chromatics) [Chromatics Remix]
16. Save Your Tears (OPN Remix)
17. Heartless (feat. Lil Uzi Vert) [Vapor Wave Remix]
18. After Hours (The Blaze Remix)
19. Scared To Live (SNL Live)

STREAM AND DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

https://houseofaceonline.com/2020/03/23/the-weeknd-after-hours-deluxe-album-download/

(1) (Reply)

Vigro Deep – Gegedla Ft. Kamo Mphela (mp3 Download) / Alina Baraz - Until I Met You Ft. Nas / Nigerian fuji music legend, Alhaji Wasiu Ajani Tekoye aka Pure Water, has died,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.