Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

As Things Stand Now, Mass Vaccination Will Be Administered By Force - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / As Things Stand Now, Mass Vaccination Will Be Administered By Force (645 Views)

FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others / Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC / Yellow Fever: Enugu Commences Mass Vaccination Of Affected Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As Things Stand Now, Mass Vaccination Will Be Administered By Force by KwaraRat: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
They are not doing anything because they do not have the capacity.

This contagion has exposed how the govt is not in anyway capable of providing direct leadership and succour to the masses.

It also exposes not only their ineptitude but their weakness as they can not project power to maintain any form of quarantine or measures to stop the spread of this contagion.

I have written here before that the Govt will key into Bill Gates mass sterilization program as a guise in halting the virus spread.

Any of you mumus that intend to rush and take their vaccine is on his or her own!
Re: As Things Stand Now, Mass Vaccination Will Be Administered By Force by ican2020: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
I don't know where you got the info but all I know is that government's vaccines have its' side effects.

(1) (Reply)

India On High Alert As 6 Imams Die Of Covid-19 & Their Followers Go Into Hiding / COVID-19: Young Nigerian Inventor Invents A Safe Hand Washing Machine / 25 Years+ Of Living A Perfect Health, How Did He Do It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.