Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

The Most Powerful Spiritual Man Of Herbalist And Native Doctor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Powerful Spiritual Man Of Herbalist And Native Doctor (336 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / 13 Years After Burial, Body Of Herbalist Allegedly Refuses To Decay (photo) / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Spiritual Man Of Herbalist And Native Doctor by ChiefAjisefinni: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
+2348149665493.....

CHIEF AJISEFINNI IWALEWA helps with ROOTS and HERBS,not HUMAN SACRIFICE....

I ISABEL CLEMENT testify of his Great hand work of this great man of Honor......

You too can come to be happy and laugh at last at the end of your journey come to him....

Hotline:+2348149665493...

I PRAY THAT YOU WILL NEVER STRESS BEFORE YOU MET YOUR HELPER. (AMEN)....

Re: The Most Powerful Spiritual Man Of Herbalist And Native Doctor by domchike(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Maybe these can cure covid19

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Wants To Address The World On Covid-19 / Nairaland Atheists, Any Advice? / Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.