Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

COVID-19 And The Zombie Apocalypse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 And The Zombie Apocalypse (422 Views)

NCC Clears Doubts Over 5G, COVID-19 And Security / Shocking Cure For Covid 19 And The Big Problem Nigeria Is About To Face Dis Year / How To Become A Zombie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 And The Zombie Apocalypse by KwaraRat: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
When the horde see that it is all man for himself what do you think they will do?

When the security men attached to the elite begin to fall sick or run to take care of their own leaving all those big men on their own, the horde will descend on them.

And since these big men have no where to run to, sh!t all airports are closed around the world for international flights, will they board their yatchs and sail on across the Atlantic?

This is Nigeria. A sh!thole full to the brim with psychopathic superstitious sociopaths.

Nigerian Government had to issue a message calming the populace on a total eclipse during Obasanjo's civilian administration. They did this because the last time there was a total eclipse in the 70's, the mob went on rampage looting and raping thinking the world is over.

This Corona will usher in anarchy worse than what I witnessed in Lagos during the Ikeja bomb blast. There was pandemonium and anarchy with gangs roaming the streets in Oshodi area robbing, looting and even raping in the midst of the bombs going off. It is that day I knew that there was no salvation left for the nigger race.

What will happen when people are forced to stay at home? With no food to eat what do you think these maniacs will do?

The Buhari Govt or any for that matter since independence is not capable of managing such social disruptions that this Corona can and WILL bring about unless God intervenes.

If you are not living on the Island or Lekki Area in Lagos, I suggest you pack up and leave that State.

Lagos will be the epicenter of the Zombie apocalypse.
Re: COVID-19 And The Zombie Apocalypse by SLAP44: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
God may have a way of doing his things, Biafra might be free in the whole confusion grin
Re: COVID-19 And The Zombie Apocalypse by KwaraRat: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Call of Duty predicted this....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: COVID-19 And The Zombie Apocalypse by boyjo: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
KwaraRat:

If you are not living on the Island or Lekki Area in Lagos, I suggest you pack up and leave that State.

Lagos will be the epicenter of the Zombie apocalypse.

Please why did you exclude the Island?
Kindly share please.
Is it that these people would have resisted the government enough?

Please no knowledge is lost.
I would really like to know.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Flatten Your Tummy/pot Belly Naturally!!! / Prevent Covid-19: What Every Nigerian Should Do. / COVID-19 Updates: Case To Increase Up To 6,000 In Nigeria-health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.