Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Now Do I Know Miracles Views On Television Are Scams And Lies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now Do I Know Miracles Views On Television Are Scams And Lies (195 Views)

Do You Know Miracles? / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Do I Know Miracles Views On Television Are Scams And Lies by Havemercylord: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Why can't we record at least a Miracle healing so far of CORONA VIRUS cases from any part of the World so far? Even the Nigeria pastors and religious leaders who always make noise about miracles have failed spitirualy to call the VIRUS to order!!!

SHEEPLES, wise up and worship God personally. Instead of investing in these companies and business centres called churches and mosqué, please help the needy you know directly or indirectly.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fct Authorities Disrupt Christ Embassy Wedding / Business Must Be Really Bad For Vicars, Priests And Pastors Now / Nigeria Government Declares April 10 And 13, Easter Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.