Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

This Is My Mind If You Don't Like The Post Skip It And Pass - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is My Mind If You Don't Like The Post Skip It And Pass (1940 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is My Mind If You Don't Like The Post Skip It And Pass by YungMillionaire: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is My Mind If You Don't Like The Post Skip It And Pass by christiandating: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:
have stayed with the Hausa and Igbos.

You are mistaken Fulani to be Hausa
and who told you hausa is not under fulani? hausa is the only tribe colonized by another tribe called fulani?. your knowledge is limited.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Mind If You Don't Like The Post Skip It And Pass by Ifiokumo: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
One Nigeria!!! The universe has seen it fit to merge us together. I love our diversity, I love our uniqueness, I love the wranglings amongst our various tribes.. Nigeria is a comedy to him who thinks. I have made great friends among the Igbos, Yorubas and Fulanis. Lumping a tribe together and calling them wicked is low. A Igbo man made way for my younger brother in South Korea. A Yoruba man gave my elder brother a job in Shell. A Fulani colonel assisted my truck filled diesel (bunkery) to pass through without collecting a dime. Truly me and members of my family have benefited a lot from the kindnesses of individuals from different tribes in this country. Would hate to see this country split... Op, change your stance, especially with the Igbo.

Sorry mate it was greedy devils from UK that put us together and sponsored Gowon to kill an additional 8 million more people so they could have hospitals that the likes of Buhari and our pregnant women wanting to give birth could all use.

SO no to being the world’s Nigger Area

1 Like

Re: This Is My Mind If You Don't Like The Post Skip It And Pass by Ifiokumo: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
One Nigeria!!! The universe has seen it fit to merge us together. I love our diversity, I love our uniqueness, I love the wranglings amongst our various tribes.. Nigeria is a comedy to him who thinks. I have made great friends among the Igbos, Yorubas and Fulanis. Lumping a tribe together and calling them wicked is low. A Igbo man made way for my younger brother in South Korea. A Yoruba man gave my elder brother a job in Shell. A Fulani colonel assisted my truck filled diesel (bunkery) to pass through without collecting a dime. Truly me and members of my family have benefited a lot from the kindnesses of individuals from different tribes in this country. Would hate to see this country split... Op, change your stance, especially with the Igbo.

Sorry mate it was greedy devils from UK that put us together and sponsored Gowon to kill an additional 8 million more people so they could have luxury hospitals that the likes of Buhari and our pregnant women wanting to give birth could all use at exuberant prices, and a soccer league that our boys can be running their mouths drooling about

SO no to being the world’s Nigger Area

1 Like

Re: This Is My Mind If You Don't Like The Post Skip It And Pass by christiandating: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:
From the bottom of my heart I hate them with passion.
That is it
if u like, from the pit of your heart, hate them with all your passion, they will never know you exist. thats the painful thing about this your hate. you continue to hate and the anger of that hatred would continue to kill you silently. hatred is anger you know? enjoy your hate sir. make e dey pain you well well. u fit find one transformer wey dey near u.

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Mind If You Don't Like The Post Skip It And Pass by Supan(m): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:
That is it

Mr hater, If your father is not a Fulani herdsman, I dare you to mention your tribe.

Niger delta is not a tribe. don't hide under it.

Koronu Tout!

6 Likes

Re: This Is My Mind If You Don't Like The Post Skip It And Pass by oyoirabor: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:
That is it

see the rag tag i.diot hating. Just take a look at him and the cave he lives in..... grin

Poor people...small mind

Re: This Is My Mind If You Don't Like The Post Skip It And Pass by Nairalandmonika: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
oyoirabor:

see the rag tag i.diot hating. Just take a look at him and the cave he lives in..... grin

Poor people...small mind
Lol, omo u fast o, nairaland investigator. The guy looks mature but he doesn't have sense. He should either be from Niger Delta as he claims or an afonja, he doesn't look hausa.
Re: This Is My Mind If You Don't Like The Post Skip It And Pass by valenu(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:
From the bottom of my heart I disliked them. Because of what the people encountered did to me
Why waste your energy hating non personified entity? Igbo is a nobody oo. Igbo is a tribe. Remember hatred comes with anger while love goes with joy and happiness. You hate and it drains you of the energy you should have channeled to something productive.
Re: This Is My Mind If You Don't Like The Post Skip It And Pass by Parisian: 5:15am On Mar 24, 2020
I'm a Niger deltan too and though I wouldn't want to be part of biafra but please never ever compare igbo people with hausas or northerners. Igbos are not bloodthirsty , hausas are not only bloodthirsty, they also lack functional brains.
Ayebagbalinyo:
From the bottom of my heart I disliked them. Because of what the people encountered did to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing People In Aso Rock / Court To Decide Removal Of Hope Uzodinma As Imo Governor Today / Twitter Won't Let Al-Qaeda Promote The Destruction Of USA On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.