Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Need Accommodation Around VI Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Accommodation Around VI Lagos (639 Views)

Fire Engulfs Mikano Office In VI Lagos (Photos) / If you need accommodation anywhere in Ibadan call or chat Richie on 08138432456 / Very Affordable And Limited Accommodation Around Unilag, Yaba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Accommodation Around VI Lagos by xavi50(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
I live in Lagos with my brother but will need to relocate to Victoria Island to make it easy for me to commute to work easily. I am not into expensive accommodation but just a place to rest my head and bath for work. If you have or know someone who can offer or share room with please direct me accordingly.
I will be happy to split the bills with the person if sharing or if possible a vacant spot that's way cheap please.

I am happy to review any offers that matches the criteria and discuss further with you.
Re: I Need Accommodation Around VI Lagos by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
How about Surulere? Close proximity to CMS loading bustop
Re: I Need Accommodation Around VI Lagos by kunleweb: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
How about Surulere? Close proximity to CMS loading bustop

Let him head for the island or tabs for proximity concerns

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Many Injured, Buildings Destroyed As Explosion Rocks Akure / Corporate And Office Interior Designer In Singapore / 2 Units Roomstudios In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.