Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Tacha Storms The Streets Of UK Amidst Coronavirus Outbreak, Shares Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Storms The Streets Of UK Amidst Coronavirus Outbreak, Shares Cute Photos (1194 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear / Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Storms The Streets Of UK Amidst Coronavirus Outbreak, Shares Cute Photos by gistembassy123: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
Controversial BBNaija star, Tacha Akide has shared stunning photos as she stormed the streets of UK in the midst of coronavirus outbreak,

The reality star, who is presently on vacation in the United Kingdom, also revealed on Instagram why her trip to UK is a big deal to her.

According to the 24 year old, UK embassy denied herself and her family visa 13 years ago so she has made up her mind to plan a trip to the UK for all her family.

“13Years ago I and my FAMILY were DENIED VISA! 13years later I’m in the UK Next TRIP would be a FAMILY VACATION” She wrote, as she shared photos... Sleekgist reports

Click for more photos
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tacha-storms-the-streets-of-uk-in-the-midst-of-coronavirus-outbreak-shares-cute-photos/

Re: Tacha Storms The Streets Of UK Amidst Coronavirus Outbreak, Shares Cute Photos by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
She is trapped there

1 Like

Re: Tacha Storms The Streets Of UK Amidst Coronavirus Outbreak, Shares Cute Photos by slimjohn2k5: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Corona dey hungry this one

1 Like

Re: Tacha Storms The Streets Of UK Amidst Coronavirus Outbreak, Shares Cute Photos by philipnw: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
This girl fresh sha.
Re: Tacha Storms The Streets Of UK Amidst Coronavirus Outbreak, Shares Cute Photos by godkiller(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
She has contracted the virus, don't come back yet.

She'll soon spread the virus to her sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Storms The Streets Of UK Amidst Coronavirus Outbreak, Shares Cute Photos by Sweetpink: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
godkiller:
She has contracted the virus, don't come back yet.

She'll soon spread the virus to her sponsors.

(1) (Reply)

‘my Thing Is Sweet In The Middle’- Tiwa Savage Claims (video). / “move With People Richer Than You” – Bobrisky Shows Off Bags Of Money He Got / Actress, Empress Njamah Cries As She Begs Peter And Paul Okoye To Reconcile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.