Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus (1341 Views)

Man With Corona Virus Slumbs In Lagos Nigeria VIDEO / China Citizens With Corona Virus Entering Elevators With Intention To Spread It / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by ogbunaigwee(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2020
BREAKING NEWS:Buhari's chief of staff,Abba kyari,reportedly sick,suspected of contracting corona virus/SAHARA REPORTERS
Details Later.....

Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by tonididdy(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2020
ogbunaigwee:
BREAKING NEWS:Buhari's chief of staff,Abba kyari,reportedly sick,suspected of contracting corona virus/SAHARA REPORTERS
Details Later.....
I don't wish sickness or death on anyone but for some politicians I will make an exception

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by watchindelta(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2020
Umm really
Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by Izi4real(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2020
Mr covid 19
Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by mymadam(m): 12:06am On Mar 24, 2020
undecided Now the lockdown is on the horizon.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2020
Kwovik 1. ..9

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by victor54: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2020
This monster will wreck havoc in Also rock. Since the president's daughter's case, I knew the clock will soon start ticking fast.

I don't wish any bad but reality is knocking hard, many at the top will feel this heat. And sadly the average age of the top men in the political circle isn't a good omen to the expected outcome.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by jotfas(m): 12:15am On Mar 24, 2020
If dis is 2ru, then the selfishness of our leaders will consume them all.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by NoApology(m): 12:34am On Mar 24, 2020
Hmm m.... Wetin egungun nọ go see for express angry grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by SalafRider(m): 12:37am On Mar 24, 2020
I am saying a silent prayer inside my heart, hit like if you know you know. I no go use my mouth talk am but my heart o dear Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by Alwaysachick: 12:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Poster above, I join you in that silent prayer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by 24krests: 12:43am On Mar 24, 2020
H
Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by otipoju(m): 12:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Haba!!! Abbatically.

No more I am in charge. Na How I go take survive this one go dey in mind.

Wait, this also means Bubu is at risk too ko?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by FactBoyz: 12:46am On Mar 24, 2020
Which kain bad news be this?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by Validated: 1:02am On Mar 24, 2020
Hmmm! Nigeria is in for a looooong thing! If the borders were closed early enough ... now Health Minister has gone AUDIO!
Thought they say they were fully ready for it!
Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by Ayo8(m): 1:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Shit is real...it will consume them all.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by CanadaOrBust: 1:42am On Mar 24, 2020
If this is true Buhari is finished. He’d be lost without this guy
Re: Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus by ChrisKels: 1:48am On Mar 24, 2020
Now this is the only time I have come to love this uncle Corona, for once, it seems to be on the very right track. I hope Kyari has had enough bodily contacts with the already lifeless body in Aso Rock?

Should coro do this job, then it must be immortalized here in Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors Call Off Strike Over Lack Of PPE / Use This To Clean Your Veins And Arteries Regularly To Avoid Complications / Cryonics: What Is Your View On It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.