Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Giving Birth During Covid 19 Pandemic In Naija - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Giving Birth During Covid 19 Pandemic In Naija (222 Views)

Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test / How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Birth During Covid 19 Pandemic In Naija by toyeoye(m): 2:56am On Mar 24, 2020
Expecting baby#1... great timing I know!!

Plans and logistics must changed with the increase of cases and I have to rise up to the occasion.

I'm praying there will be sanity in the coming weeks regardless but there is also the need to start thinking about supplies to stock up in the house since I can't just walk into any store like we used to.

Mothers in the house, your experience is needed urgently.

Your suggestions on what to prioritise will be very much appreciated. E.g food, drugs, clothing, baby and mother stuff etc

Expectant mothers, I wish you all safe delivery in this trying times.

We are all we need.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Prince Of Wales Test Positive For Corona / Prince Charles, 71-year-old Heir To Throne, Tests Positive For Virus / HANTAVIRUS: All What You Need To Know About The New Virus. Know The Origin, Prev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.