Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Chargeback On A Fraudulent Transfer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chargeback On A Fraudulent Transfer (755 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help. / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chargeback On A Fraudulent Transfer by Prudent200: 3:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Hello Nairalander please I need Help on February 13,2020 I made a Transfer of 13k to.
Idowu Oluwole
UBA
For Delivery of a parcel Till now he hasnt deliver it, and today been March 24 he keeps bouncing my call, is it possible to Do a chargeback? Is it too late to do a charge back I use my Zenith bank to pay 13k into his UBA Account I have been down and anytime I think about the money it makes me feel sad. How can I write a charge back what format am I to use??
Re: Chargeback On A Fraudulent Transfer by healthserve(m): 3:22am On Mar 24, 2020
Hmm
Re: Chargeback On A Fraudulent Transfer by Prudent200: 3:25am On Mar 24, 2020
healthserve:
Hmm
helpout if you know
Re: Chargeback On A Fraudulent Transfer by wehdone(m): 3:53am On Mar 24, 2020
Have you reported to the police?
Re: Chargeback On A Fraudulent Transfer by Prudent200: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2020
wehdone:
Have you reported to the police?
the place I'm is too far
Re: Chargeback On A Fraudulent Transfer by wizardus: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2020
Learn and move on..
Re: Chargeback On A Fraudulent Transfer by Justarandomguy: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Prudent200:
Hello Nairalander please I need Help on February 13,2020 I made a Transfer of 13k to.
Idowu Oluwole
UBA
For Delivery of a parcel Till now he hasnt deliver it, and today been March 24 he keeps bouncing my call, is it possible to Do a chargeback? Is it too late to do a charge back I use my Zenith bank to pay 13k into his UBA Account I have been down and anytime I think about the money it makes me feel sad. How can I write a charge back what format am I to use??
u can go to your bank and try.

But

Covid-19: im just passing by
Re: Chargeback On A Fraudulent Transfer by GBTYO: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Prudent200:
Idowu Oluwole
UBA

Report the matter to both your bank and his. They will flag the account as one used in fraudulent activities and then inform the police.

Most of these guys doing scams on the net are actually operating from inside prison.

(1) (Reply)

Very Popular Pastor Caught With Charm / Popular Bet Companies Shuts Down User Account After Winning Game / Daddy Would Show Me Blue Film Then Do It With Me - 13-year-old Girl Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.