Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House (3419 Views)

Buy Very Cheap From Cotonou. / Original U.S Huggies Diapers Wholesalers...we deliver to anywhere In Nigeria / What Is The Best Diaper Brand To Import From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by tbf(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2010
how to import gsm products cheap from China and have it deliver to your door-step without custom or any problem.
If you want this report and step-by-step guide. please leave your email here.
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by Springrise: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
Send your details to yomi_osho2000@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by tbf(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
check your inbox for the details
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by Ty207: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2010
promisepeter121@gmail.com, hope 2 hear fr u
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by staaan(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2010
darkmanstan2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by tbf(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2011
I will send you my details via my info-email which is ebonyface2005@yahoo.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by starluv27: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2011
starluv27@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by tbf(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2011
@starluv27@gmail.com and others before him should please check their inbox for the Details
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by korry: 5:51am On Jan 07, 2011
pls send the info to koredeolus2001@yahoo.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by hannie: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2011
jimmycarto@yahoo.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by fasa2020(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
@tbf mine is sandchris67@yahoo.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by aboyaji(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]ucmacanthony@yahoo.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by Agli(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2011
Can u pls send the info to my box?netout2003@yahoo.com.tnx
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by tbf(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
Check the attachment below for more info and other reports included. Thanks

Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by tbf(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2011
Am sorry for Not Replying early!
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by chandler05: 1:44am On Feb 11, 2011
My email is rotimianjorin@yahoo.com, how long will it take to ship from china to nigeria.
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by taobat: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2011
pls send ur details to tamiwise12@yahoo.com. hope to hear frm u. cheers.
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by bunmita: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2011
Pls send the information to my box at bunmita@ gmail.com.Thanks.
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by unipol(m): 12:35am On Mar 04, 2011
emmanuelmicheal93@yahoo.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by basadenet: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2011
I am interested, send the details to webtowealth@hotmail.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by basadenet: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2011
I am interested, send the details to webtowealth@hotmail.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by vicky8: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2011
please send the details for me vicky4all2007@yahoo.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 05, 2011
i
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by Kazashi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
dark4real2000@yahoo.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by uchman(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2011
Thank u,ucheify2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by BizRexxy11(m): 2:12am On Mar 06, 2011
let me in : rexxydesigns@yahoo.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by sonety2k(m): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2011
I am interested

sonety2k@yahoo.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by Geometrix(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2011
Am interested;chukxila@yahoo.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by koolpapa(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
send info 2 adisa2n2@yahoo.com
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by ssn: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2011
Please send the details to me. efashionnigeria@yahoo.com . Thank u.
Re: How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House by AFROASIA(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I've just been appointed by a Provincial level school in China ( central region of China) to help in recruiting students from Africa who are interested in studying in China. I want to test run this new venture by recruiting at least 10 students for them before finalizing my contract terms with them.
If you are interested in studying in China ( Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D, 1 year language course, vocational/skill training program)
Please feel free to talk further with me . I am directly paid by the school hence, won't charge you any agency fee. You will directly pay the tuition and other fees to the school when you arrive China ( after all paperwork has been done from here, and you have presented it for visa at the embassy of China near you)

Our university can also organize a special skill or vocational training short course for a group of students, such course will be based on the direct skill and technical needs of the group.

NB: Usually the fees range in Chinese schools are in the below range
1 year language study: $2500 / YEAR ( excluding things like, accommodation, feeding, books, insurance)
Bachelor Degree: $2,600- $4,000/ YEAR ( excluding other expenses)
Postgraduate: $3,000-$5,000/YEAR (same as above)
Ph.D. : $3,000-$6,000 (same as above)

Actual cost will be supplied to you based on the course or program you applied for.

If you are genuinely interested and can afford the cost, please get in touch with me for further talks.
e.mail : chinaafricaeducationcoop@hotmail.com

Thanks
Tommy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become A Sub-distributor Of The New Chocolate Drink In Nigeria With N25,000 / Learn How To Design And Install Solar Power Electrical Systems / Premium Grammarly Account For Free For Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.