Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

2003 Model Corolla (toks) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2003 Model Corolla (toks) (1219 Views)

JUST ARRIVED!! 2009 Model Corolla Upgraded to 2013 Model@4.5m / *SOLD**SOLD*Professionally Used 2006 Model Corolla In Port-harcourt / 2008 Model Corolla Verso (europe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2003 Model Corolla (toks) by Stivenchy(m): 5:43am On Mar 24, 2020
Just landed.. 03 model. Price is 1.6m last. Location is Ibadan. Contact me on 07033350014 or 08023245189

Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by northvietnam(m): 6:10am On Mar 24, 2020
U go road side snap motor come post here ... yeye pelzin

2 Likes

Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by Gaddafi1: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2020
northvietnam:
U go road side snap motor come post here ... yeye pelzin
grin grin nothing weh Buhari no go see for quovic one nine

1 Like

Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by northvietnam(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Gaddafi1:

grin grin nothing weh Buhari no go see for quovic one nine
I Dey tell u grin
Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by Stivenchy(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2020
What if the 'roadside' is my stand? Must you comment on every advert you see online? People who have money for the car would DM me,while jobless n broke folks like u will be wasting ur lives away,making jokes on peoples legitimate sources of livelihood.
northvietnam:

I Dey tell u grin

1 Like

Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by northvietnam(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Stivenchy:
What if the 'roadside' is my stand? Must you comment on every advert you see online? People who have money for the car would DM me,while jobless n broke folks like u will be wasting ur lives away,making jokes on peoples legitimate sources of livelihood.

Actually I was interested but everything about your ad smells scamish....

U r selling a car, no interior photos of the car, no engine photos and why single out a car out of the numerous cars on sale there ... from the way u took the photos, u took the photos as a passer by... oga go learn better work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by Stivenchy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
I have many cars on my stand,yes. But,I also decide wch one to post based on many factors. For example,at 1.6m, the corolla is a good buy. I can decide to post any view of d car cos it was rightly stated in my advert that interested buyers should contact me.
If you're really interested as u claimed, you'd have done d needfull by requesting for more pics via my WhatsApp or other channels.
I shouldn't have replied you in the first place,but sometimes, idiots like you need to be schooled and schooled again. Its a big shame on you for trying to make a joke wit a fellow mans legitimate business.
I chose that 'legitimate' consciously, to show outdated internet fraudsters like you that being out of business isn't a good reason to be bitter or foolish.
In finding a life,also find a legitimate source of livelihood.
northvietnam:

Actually I was interested but everything about your ad smells scamish....

U r selling a car, no interior photos of the car, no engine photos and why single out a car out of the numerous cars on sale there ... from the way u took the photos, u took the photos as a passer by... oga go learn better work

Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by northvietnam(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Stivenchy:
I have many cars on my stand,yes. But,I also decide wch one to post based on many factors. For example,at 1.6m, the corolla is a good buy. I can decide to post any view of d car cos it was rightly stated in my advert that interested buyers should contact me.
If you're really interested as u claimed, you'd have done d needfull by requesting for more pics via my WhatsApp or other channels.
I shouldn't have replied you in the first place,but sometimes, idiots like you need to be schooled and schooled again. Its a big shame on you for trying to make a joke wit a fellow mans legitimate business.
I chose that 'legitimate' consciously, to show outdated internet fraudsters like you that being out of business isn't a good reason to be bitter or foolish.

Nxt time when u want to place an ad, make it look more legit. I have had cases of fraudulent car dealers that’s why I was able to pick out the flaws in ur ad...

Secondly must u resort to cheap insult just to drive ur point home ? ... I don’t understand

1 Like

Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by Stivenchy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Is 'yeye pelsin' not an insult? You lots have made this forum a house of joke. Where everything just goes. Are u a cyber police? Funny how you said you've seen fraudulent ads. I have sold many cars on this platform. People wey know me ,know me. Once again ,I reiterate that you find yourself something doing. Something profitable,and legitimate. Thank you. Person wey go buy car no dey talk too much.
Who ur correction help?
Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by cotzywitzy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Stivenchy:
Is 'yeye pelsin' not an insult? You lots have made this forum a house of joke. Where everything just goes. Are u a cyber police? Funny how you said you've seen fraudulent ads. I have sold many cars on this platform. People wey know me ,know me. Once again ,I reiterate that you find yourself something doing. Something profitable,and legitimate. Thank you. Person wey go buy car no dey talk too much.
Who ur correction help?
Well he's right and you are right. Most people comment based on their experience but I like your response.
Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by AK481(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Stivenchy:
Gibberish.

Oga post interior and engine let’s see, I don’t have credit or energy to begin to add u to my contact list for whatapp chat.

1 Like

Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by Newbreed2018: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Resprayed?

1 Like

Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by Stivenchy(m): 6:47am On Mar 25, 2020
AK481:

Gibberish.

Oga post interior and engine let’s see, I don’t have credit or energy to begin to add u to my contact list for whatapp chat.

Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by Stivenchy(m): 6:48am On Mar 25, 2020
It has a very minor dent on the driver side rear body side. That's all

Newbreed2018:
Resprayed?
Re: 2003 Model Corolla (toks) by sats: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Stivenchy:

It has a very minor dent on the driver side rear body side. That's all

That was a yes or no question

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2005 Nissan Altima For Sale / Reg 2010 Honda Civic; Clean And Smooth Drive / SOLD 2010 Toyota Camry LE For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.