Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

It's Not Even Year 2625 Yet And Religious Gatherings Are Already Banned - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Not Even Year 2625 Yet And Religious Gatherings Are Already Banned (316 Views)

Crossover Services Threatened As FG Restricts Religious Gatherings To 50% Capaci / How Come No Pastor Foresaw The Shutdown Of Religious Gatherings This Year? / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not Even Year 2625 Yet And Religious Gatherings Are Already Banned by OtemAtum: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2020
In 2016, I Otem began to declare it and to let people know what would have become of religion by the year 2625. While some think that it will not be possible for religion to become microscopic by the year 2625, others think that the world would have ended before then. Some even thought that by then, Christianity will full ground. But the current Corona Virus incident has already proven people wrong and has given them a chip off the iceberg of the picture of year 2625.
People wonder, can it be possible for religion, especially Christianity and Islam to be wiped off? Is it possible for Churches to be empty? etc.
In the past one week now, we already saw what happened to Churches and mosques worldwide. Imagine, Churches being shutdown and many sheeples woke up from their slumbers.

When I declared that A DAY WILL COME WHEN CHURCHES WILL BE TURNED TO HOSPITALS, some people argued it and laughed at it, but now you can see how events are turning. People even here on nairaland are suggesting that Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi etc should release their Churches to be used to quarantine Corona Virus patients in case of emergency, because currently we don't have any large facility on ground to contain an imminent outburst of the virus here.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO USED HIS LARGE AUDITORIUM ONLY LAST SUNDAY TO SENSITISE HIS MEMBERS ON HEALTH-RELATED MATTER INSTEAD OF THE USUAL SUNDAY SERVICE.

Now fast forward to 2625 and tell me what you think we will have. More Religious people? Nah, nah, nah. We will rather have more science-oriented people, because as we can see, it's only scientific houses that are not shut down, religious centres, being seen as useless, have all been ordered to close down.

The governments know that a cure has never ever emanated from a religious gatherings, rather they worsen things, take South Korea as an example.

So people should start having a rethink. Join the irreligious people of this generation so that by year 2625 when the world would have gone the irreligious way, they will not laugh at you and call you one of the fools of the 'olden days'.

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE, WE WILL REMAIN IRRELIGIOUS grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's Not Even Year 2625 Yet And Religious Gatherings Are Already Banned by OtemAtum: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2020
See what I've said about year 2625 in the past.

Re: It's Not Even Year 2625 Yet And Religious Gatherings Are Already Banned by OtemAtum: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2020
More

Re: It's Not Even Year 2625 Yet And Religious Gatherings Are Already Banned by OtemAtum: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2020
Even more

Re: It's Not Even Year 2625 Yet And Religious Gatherings Are Already Banned by OtemAtum: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2020
See more here

Re: It's Not Even Year 2625 Yet And Religious Gatherings Are Already Banned by OtemAtum: 7:37am On Mar 24, 2020
And even more

Re: It's Not Even Year 2625 Yet And Religious Gatherings Are Already Banned by OtemAtum: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Posted In Health Coronavirus Is A Lie, It Is A Plan To Kill Muslims – Islamic L / 55 Old Testament Prophecies About JESUS CHRIST / They Said Don't Joke With Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.