Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Crossover For Work - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Crossover For Work (1540 Views)

Anyone Has Done Something On Data Structures And Algorithms On Crossover? / Has Anyone Here Worked For Crossover.com As An Independent Contractor? / Fixing Laptop For Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crossover For Work by Alphabits: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2020
Hello,
Has anyone here taken the test for Crossover for Work and passed?
I applied for Manual QA and passed the CCAT, but I'm stuck at the Free Response section (the Pre-work quiz)
If anyone has any experience or can help me, let me know.
Thanks.
Re: Crossover For Work by motionarena: 7:51am On Mar 24, 2020
Me am thinking of taking the test soon.

Is the CCAT exam hard
Re: Crossover For Work by Alphabits: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2020
motionarena:
Me am thinking of taking the test soon.

Is the CCAT exam hard
It wasn't hard for me, the problem was time.
I spent a stupid amount of time on the IQ questions (the shapes stuff) and that wasted my time and I wasn't able to answer the ones I knew well.
I still passed though.

I'm stuck on the Pre-quiz work now.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Go Into Coding Because Of Passion Or For The Money Or Both? / Which University Produces The Best Programmers In Nigeria? / PIC Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.