Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Senator Rose Oko Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Rose Oko Is Dead (59386 Views)

Senator Rose Oko Dies In United Kingdom(photos) / BREAKING: Another Senator, Rose Oko, Is Dead / JUST IN: Nigerian Female Senator, Rose Oko Dies At 63 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by cenaman(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Lostz:
they forced you to vote for her?
Who told you that votes count in Nigeria, moreover can't vote for the scam party called PDP.
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by invectives(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2020
cenaman:
Bro are you a Cross Riverian "Northern CRS" ? because you seem to know what I know also.
What do you Know?
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by DateMynd44(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2020
Jarus:
Sad. In less than 1 year of inauguration, the 8th Senate has lost 3 or 4 members.
9th senate not 8th.
Always get your facts right
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2020
cenaman:
Who told you that votes count in Nigeria, moreover can't vote for the scam party called PDP.
only when PDP win?
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by Jonra(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2020
Keep your sense of wonder. It has served men before you well enough.
Although, those who really sought truth in wonder, and were honest enough
about the fulfilment that comes with the pleasures of life would tell you one thing
"All is vanity".

What would matter when you draw your last breath, Duke? I wonder...

In this uncertainty of ignorance which you choose, for now, there is only fear to be found.
But suppose, you really knew Truth and grew to love Him, then you will understand that perfect love casts out all fear.

Come to Jesus today, not just with your lips confessing Him as Lord and saviour, but your mind resting in the wonders of his works
as led by the Holy Spirit. Persevere, and your heart will come to know a love like no other. Shalom Duke!

dukeprince50:
RIP, I wonder what lies after this life?
I really find it hard to believe there is hell and heaven.
I wan know but there is one way to find out and that is a way I didn't want to choose right now
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by cenaman(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2020
invectives:
What do you Know?
Politics
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by dashing07(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2020
Stay in ur country and grow it no, abroad abroad R.I.P.... wait ooo so if Mr bubu becomes sick now or any senator or governor where will they go too for treatment
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by Smhaykins(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
RIP, I wonder what lies after this life?
I really find it hard to believe there is hell and heaven.
I wan know but there is one way to find out and that is a way I didn't want to choose right now

D earlier d better
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by Smhaykins(m): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2020
derbykol:
PDP will still take the seat.
Yes,they are stronger than apc in cross river north than in central and south.i just want to see whether apc is getting stronger or weaker there
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2020
invectives:
Ugba Morphy vs Billy Nyiam Vs Jarigbe Agom who will win??
Wabilly nyiam will take apc ticket again.i believe he actually defeated rose but was rigged out.if pdp presents the popular jarigbe or legor,they will win easily but it might cage them ahead of 2023
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2020
Blackking98:
tester grin. Ayade will rig his candidate in grin. Unless he's still learning politics then APC will win
You told me not interfere in aks matters that you wont interfere in crs matters esp atam matters remember?
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2020
Lostz:
only Ayade voted for her?

every position was available in 2019 but you could not test your strength
She was massively rejected but was rigged in
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2020
Login12:

No one stopped you from testing your strength but if you think APC will win Cross River North to replace her then I pity but will still encourage you to keep dreaming
Testing is differsnt from winning.apc will almost certainly not win but i just want to see the figures they will score.longterm politics
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2020
Lostz:

Ayade could have singlehsndedly rigged her in
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by derbykol(f): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes,they are stronger than apc in cross river north than in central and south.i just want to see whether apc is getting stronger or weaker there
SenatorDave,are you from Abi?
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by invectives(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2020
senatordave1:

Wabilly nyiam will take apc ticket again.i believe he actually defeated rose but was rigged out.if pdp presents the popular jarigbe or legor,they will win easily but it might cage them ahead of 2023
Count Legor out...he is from Bekwarra.Ogoja wants it.But let's see how it pans out as The Gov will still want his contract with Rose Oko to stand with whoever is going to run from PDP....

Ugba Morphy has been longer Drinking this seat for decades..lol

1 Like

Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Yes, everybody knows her in CRS, she's very well known...
A well known failure always lurking in the state corridors of power
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

The few women we have in the legislature dying away..
Hopefully,a woman replaces her
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by Lipscomb(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2020
Guess what the post will not leave her family.
Lostz:
she don try. opportunity for another person.
we are never going to stay here forever
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2020
invectives:
Count Legor out...he is from Bekwarra.Ogoja wants it.But let's see how it pans out as The Gov will still want his contract with Rose Oko to stand with whoever is going to run from PDP....

Ugba Morphy has been longer Drinking this seat for decades..lol
I thought ugba is still in apc.that's why i talked about caging because if jarigbe goes to the senate now and ayade collects it from him in 2023,he will be stranded in 2023 like john gaul,he will be finished.
Ogoja have been begging for senate thats why i believe that wabilly actually won.its better ayade gives it to a political weakling still in ogoja/yala preferably a woman to hold forte till 2023
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2020
derbykol:
SenatorDave,are you from Abi?
Yes baby and you
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by XANDERBOY85: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Lostz:

Don't mind him! Someone just died, and all he can think of is his devilish apc taking over the position!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by pseudaria: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=Mymynd4u post=87714269]Watch igbo blame buhari and corona for this death

3 bad news from igbo states topping nairaland this morning...

Ain't igbos tired of bad bad negative things..

[/quot

How is cross River an igbo state, clearly I'm beginning to believe most yorubas are not exposed, na Lagos just dey cover una yansh

1 Like

Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2020
cenaman:
Rose Oko has been sick for a very long time, even during her time as house Representative member, there was rumours of her death . So her death now don't comes to me as a surprise. RIP honorable Mrs, Rose Okoji Oko.
She sick pass imoke self.i dont know why crs always produce sickly or failed politicians
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by uvie66: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2020
ZAWs:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/breaking-another-senator-rose-oko-is-dead/
When your time is up your time is up if you like travel to Mars for medical help your appointment with death will not change.
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by redsun(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2020
You never hear that they died in Nigeria unless they slumped.

They don't believe in the system they run, that is why they have to travel overseas for medical care. In fact, they don't have a system or a structure that supports life and progressive existence.
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by Blackking98(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2020
senatordave1:

You told me not interfere in aks matters that you wont interfere in crs matters esp atam matters remember?
I said comment like a passer by if u must. Am i not commenting like a passer by? I gave both PDP and APC hope, unlike your bias comments. Sha anything you want to do up north do, but the ayade we know down here will install his candidate. Flex
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2020
Blackking98:
I said comment like a passer by if u must. Am i not commenting like a passer by? I gave both PDP and APC hope, unlike your bias comments. Sha anything you want to do up north do, but the ayade we know down here will install his candidate. Flex
You are right sha.if he has interest in 2023,he will impose a weakling probably from late rose family.but if ayade loves crs north let him bury his ambition and support jarigbe or legor.
Funny enough ayade did well as a senator
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2020
asobo:
Forget the cry cry baby.
Still smarting from lalong's victory.plateau south will be taken back
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2020
invectives:
Not just in CRS no body has more properties than this woman in ABUJA...
If only she replicated this in terms of performance.All is vanity
Re: Senator Rose Oko Is Dead by senatordave1(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Lostz:
they forced you to vote for her?
In crs pdp always impose incompetent people and rig them in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.