Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,860 members, 7,956,241 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim (33258 Views)

Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) / Shuaibu Ibrahim, NYSC DG Assumes Office, Sets 5-point Agenda To Improve Scheme / NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by Vatod(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2020
Argh, what about the Alaweee

Meanwhile
I buy Bitcoin in Large quantity 0 8 1 4 5 7 9 7 8 0 3
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by tydi(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2020
ignis:
No more serving the country.

They can help serve their parents some of them have been running away from serving.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by Mizwisdom(f): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2020
tydi:

I believe they have all been saved up in foreign and local banks. We need it for humanity sake now.

Government will lose greatly from shutting down certain ministries and parastatals, drop in oil prices, drop in foreign reserves, drop in revenue from tax due to business closures, the list is endless. We are walking on an economic ticking time bomb. Nigeria can't afford to pay staff that aren't working only rich countries can do this and we are not rich. Tough times are ahead but praying God sees us through
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by corperslodge: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2020
We Corpers need to stick together for information now, with this scattering of things.

You can let stay very connected on telegram, search "nyscgroup" or search "nyscmember" on telegram to join others, it is a single room and can accommodate alot of us

Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by MRUNN(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2020
You're so senseless if truly you are an Igbo.
Mymynd4u:
We corpers from igbos states, real high class budget (imo, Enugu and anambra) and low class budget (ebonyi abia) igbos grin posted in Lagos, osun, ondo, Oyo and ekiti ain't going anywhere.

We have come here to stay... We can't go back to our mud village... Nysc is an avenue to escape our hut villages... gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by tydi(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Government will lose greatly from shutting down certain ministries and parastatals, drop in oil prices, drop in foreign reserves, drop in revenue from tax due to business closures, the list is endless. We are walking on an economic ticking time bomb. Nigeria can't afford to pay staff that aren't working only rich countries can do this and we are not rich. Tough times are ahead but praying God sees us through

That one na naija matter.. Since they have been failing to plan, without knowing they are planing to fail..
Amen dear.. Hopefully you're safe.. Be safe for us oo!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Continue deceiving yourself, you will soon observe how things will unfold by yourself

Always try to be optimistic in life. It's not always as gloomy as people paint it to be. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by realstars: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2020
quentin06:
hurray, 2020 batch is the luckiest in history, hope they won't omit their allowee.e
It Is Good And Bad. The curs of traveling is still dengerus, traveiling is not save. tbat is why other ban.
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by SoNature(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:
We corpers from igbos states, real high class budget (imo, Enugu and anambra) and low class budget (ebonyi abia) igbos grin posted in Lagos, osun, ondo, Oyo and ekiti ain't going anywhere.

We have come here to stay... We can't go back to our mud village... Nysc is an avenue to escape our hut villages... gringringrin

Your brain is full of dust

Can Covid-19 just start wiping out these senseless tribalists on Nairaland so we have a useful platform again? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by kayusely70(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2020
Better for all
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by Ijaya123: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2020
Xisnin:
They shouldn't go home.
They could infect their family members.
Traveling increases the risk of the spread.

The only person thinking what I’m thinking.
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by geezynoni: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2020
tydi:
grin

Corper member : sir what of our alawee

NYSC DG:it's been quarantined grin grin

Rough play
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

You are just a career fool that is ashamed to identify with your tribe. We can only grant you the attention you so much crave the very day you accept who you are, the cursed and dirty village that brought your miserable existence into this world.

Until then, you will die craving to be noticed and none would come for you.
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2020
MRUNN:
You're so senseless if truly you are an Igbo.

He is not an Igbo. He is one confused attention seeking Yoruba boy. He is not worthy to be dignified with a response. He does not only claim to be a girl on Nairaland but fights to be accepted as an Igbo. This says alot about his person both online and offline.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by ngmoses17(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2020
They are called Corps Members, not corpers ..
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by Farki: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2020
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

He is not an Igbo. He is one confused attention seeking Yoruba boy. He is not worthy to be dignified with a response. He does not only claim to be a girl on Nairaland but fights to be accepted as an Igbo. This says alot about his person both online and offline.

Such a confused mischievous fellow.
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Says the babalawo grin..
See Grammar grin

Pls kindly summarize

I'm not jobless like you. I have a life outside Nairaland unlike you that have only one life, online life that survives only on attention.
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2020
seunlayi:
Good move although coming late as I will be expecting a total lock down 24hrs after this to check the spread of convid19. I m also calling all our politicians to raise up and do what they always do during election time: sharing of basic things like prevention kits, etc to people in their constituencies.

We need to avert the dead of millions in this part of the world

Please, be real!!!... No politician will share sh*t!... Lock down the nation, and see hunger, real hunger, drive millions to chaos!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by 198800Mam(m): 9:49am On Mar 24, 2020
quentin06:
hurray, 2020 batch is the luckiest in history, hope they won't omit their allowee.e
D ALLAWEE HAS BIN QUARANTINED
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by BOOF1995(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2020
Damn, this is the best time to have served father land.
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by amiibaby(f): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2020
U are a foool
Mymynd4u:

Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by ThierryJay: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Instead of Corpers to stay where they are and isolate themselves, they are being asked to go to their various states. Do they not know that this singular action will accelerate the spread of the virus into other states? Corpers who may have been infected in Lagos will now carry it to their home states. Same with those in Abuja or Oyo/Ekiti.

Is it not Nigerians running away from the UK/US that now brought more cases of CoVid into NIgeria?

These people need to learn from history!!

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by davidtemi(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Mac2016:

You dey mind them.. Most Nigerians have refused to know the difference in "can", "should" and "may".. Especially the first and the last.
very bad. Anyways I believe nysc knws wat they are doing....so dat de would punish those dat went at d end of d day
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by Keziehenry(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by Bruno3000(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2020
SweetOlive:
Someone like me would leave, even before such announcement. undecided
In James Blunt's voice "Ur Beautiful, Ur Beautiful, Itz True"

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by Tapout(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2020
these our leaders be making wrong decisions back to back. This is not a time of traveling, everyone should stay where he/she is for now. Na this same traveling up and down dey make the cases dey rise everyday.
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2020
Home, here I come!!!!

Hope this won't affect Allawee oo? undecided

"With dedication and selflessness"
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by Tapout(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2020
ThierryJay:
Instead of Corpers to stay where they are and isolate themselves, they are being asked to go to their various states. Do they not know that this singular action will accelerate the spread of the virus into other states? Corpers who may have been infected in Lagos will now carry it to their home states. Same with those in Abuja or Oyo/Ekiti.

Is it not Nigerians running away from the UK/US that now brought more cases of CoVid into NIgeria?

These people need to learn from history!!

exactly!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2020
vivaciousvivi:
A very welcome development indeed.
People's kids.
I just wish the FG enacts a more forceful stay-at- home order to the private sector too
I work in FMCG company and no sign of stopping work. Imagine if am married and one contact it, I'll be putting my family at risk, I hope FG can go the Boris Johnson way
Re: Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2020
stewiegriffins:
I work in FMCG company and no sign of stopping work. Imagine if am married and one contact it, I'll be putting my family at risk, I hope FG can go the Boris Johnson way
Pele jare. It will be well with us

You are a fan of Family Guy I see cheesy
Stewie is my fave character in the series too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened / Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.