Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Coronavirus + Stay At Home = Pregnancies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus + Stay At Home = Pregnancies (243 Views)

Nigeria May Record 700,000 Unwanted Pregnancies In 2023- UNDP / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) / Nigeria Records 1.3 Million Unwanted Pregnancies, 735000 Abortions In 2018 Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus + Stay At Home = Pregnancies by Cantonese: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2020
Does anyone share this line of reasoning with me, I mean the effect of coronavirus on marriages and relationships.

A lot of marriages have been faced with plenty of crisis. Husbands and wives complain of job schedules and how negatively they impact on marriages and sex lives. It is a world wide problem. In some countries, the women in on her way to work when the man is getting home and vice versa. Many complain of fatigue, dizziness and loss of appetite because if their jobs. There are so many angles to it.

Now that there is a lock down, certainly complaints will reduce and there will be more than enough time.

At this time many marriages will heal. Nany though will have issues too! Many children will see more of their parents and share plenty good moments together.

But I predict population explosion worldwide as many couples now find more than enough time for each other.

What are your thoughts?

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Control Bedwetting In Children And Adults / American Families To Receive $500 Per Child As COVID-19 Stimulus Relief Package / Coronavirus: What's Your Take On This Write Up By An Ebonyian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.