Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (109305 Views)

Abba Kyari Is Dead! / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by jogsman01(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kenplay:

Also? I thought is Aso. When did they change it Also rock without public announcement.
lol... auto-correct
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by JBL316: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Everybody who has been in the villa since Kyari returned from Germany don hammer of course that includes.....u know i know!
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Ajigo: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Na lie buhari get covid_19
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by banhammy: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Allahu Akbar
Look at the person that see himself as Nigeria's most powerful politician.
Coro has no respect for anyone.
Please give him best overseas medical treatment.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by content208: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

will u shut that latrine u call a mouth,,,,just because the news was subjected to doubt u are here vomiting curses as if u created the world,,nonsense and egungun

No, you didn't doubt it; you condemned it.

It's believable if it supports Buhari, but unbelievable if it opposes Buhari.

You are a shameless, morally irresponsible hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by EdoPrince93(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:
I can bet on balls that buhari is positive. But the media are hiding it

You guessed right just like Most Nigerians that can't be fooled the same way That dead vulture griller wants us to believe...

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Gandollaar(f): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
alsudan:
They should test the Lifeless man again in 14 days time.

Am beginning to love this Covik wan nine birus for carefully selecting its victims in Nigeria.
OMG! Haahhahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Theoarhics: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

The way he looked weak during that broadcast sef I was already suspecting them ...
that man is always weak jare

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by 8stargeneral: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Alanpoza007:

The onus lies on you to show me a proof of your claim.
...but why not channel ur anger and frustration to d person that said it?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by antibullshit: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
NO FLYING ABROAD THIS TIME! ITS TIME TO PAY THE PIPER .BUHARI MAY HAVE IT BECAUSE HE'S VERY CLOSE TO KYARI.
IF HE HAS IT THEY WOULDN'T TELL US WOULD THEY........THEYRE PROBABLY LYING .

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
senatordave1:

My brother,Abba is the greatest problem in buhari regime and in extemsion Nigeria.no matter his failings,buhari wont sack him.therefore,anything that can remove him from the pix politically is welcome.dont blame me,that man must give way or are you not silently wishing that ikpeazu contracts the virus
Buhari get am too
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by senatordave1(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:

Buhari get am too
Fallacy.Atiku is cursed
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by therajah: 1:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Its a lie!! Kyari must have shook hands with Buhari!! Even if ots positive they would lie its negative.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by Alanpoza007: 5:45am On Mar 25, 2020
8stargeneral:
...but why not channel ur anger and frustration to d person that said it?
You're the one propagating the obviously false news on this public forum here, that's why I'm asking you and not Wike cos you ought to know better.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by opebiboy: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Both of them are positive. Dangote is positive too
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by owem19(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive by saintugo01(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Suddenly, "we die here!", becomes really real for everyone including dem greedy, selfish and self-centered politicians because they can't travel out. Hahahaha. "Won ti tobiju, won le sapamo". Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.