Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Should China Be Made To Pay For The Aftereffect Of COVID-19 Epidemic? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should China Be Made To Pay For The Aftereffect Of COVID-19 Epidemic? (268 Views)

NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should China Be Made To Pay For The Aftereffect Of COVID-19 Epidemic? by Smile4mee01: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2020
With Many economies being crippled by the aftereffect of the COVID 19 epidemic,

A friend just lost his job because the employer had no customer coming to patronize him and felt there would need to continue to keep him at the job. The job interview I had has been canceled. I wonder how I will be able to raise my school fees now. The disease is spreading and its impact is beyond just health. It's sad... I only hope a miracle happens.

Should China be Made to Pay for the Aftereffect of COVID-19?

Please stay safe. God keep us all.
Re: Should China Be Made To Pay For The Aftereffect Of COVID-19 Epidemic? by IduNaOba: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2020
How Will you make them pay actually?
Re: Should China Be Made To Pay For The Aftereffect Of COVID-19 Epidemic? by Smile4mee01: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2020
Well, i know its hard. I am just thinking . their inability to contain the virus in China or nip it in the bud is causing so much pain to others all over the world. Even health workers are risking their life over this negligence.

Its just a wild thought. Frustration is getting at me.

I am not even talking myself alone. Thos that depend on daily living is affected.

IduNaOba:
How Will you make them pay actually?
Re: Should China Be Made To Pay For The Aftereffect Of COVID-19 Epidemic? by porka: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2020
China should be held responsible for throwing the whole world in turmoil.

They lied and punished the doctors who raised the alarm at the very beginning of the virus spread.

Authorities in China suppressed information and hide data while the virus spreads around the world. They declined multiple offers for assistance from advanced countries at the early stage of the virus, only to come out shamefully later to attempt to blame the US military for the emergence of the virus.

China must come out to offer a public apology to the world.

Chinese authorities must be shown that becoming a global economic power is not an end in itself, it comes with responsibilities that go with utmost transparency, accountability and ethical standards that ensure adequate safeguard of human lives.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Malaria Chronicle (the Fear Of COVID 19) / Why Nigeria Can't Afford To Go On A Total Lockdown / River State Records It's First Covid-19 Case In Portharcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.