Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Web And App Development Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web And App Development Company (729 Views)

Get A Professional Website And App Development At Cheap Price And Upload On Play / We Are A Professional Web And Development Solutions Company Here At Tawdahs! / Web And App Design - Logo and graphics design - UI/UX Design - Training and cert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web And App Development Company by softplaceng: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hello,
I Got your phone number from Google

I am a Web Development consultant with 8+ Years of Experience in Nigeria based Web and App Development Firm. We have worked for clients based in Nigeria, UK, USA, Indonesia
Softplace is a  Web and App Development Firm with 8+ years of Existence with the team of Professionals in relevant technologies. During this period, we have done more than 50+ Projects for clients and companies in  Nigeria, UK, USA, Indonesia . A portfolio of some of recent works can be shared on demand with client references.

Are you planning to have a New Website, Re-designing & Apps? Please let me know if you are inclined to talk about designing and developing a new web application development, web portal development, Smartphone and Android apps developments, desire to recreate the existing one or increase traffic to your website and rank it better on Google

We deliver clear, clean & classy websites for small to large business.Our full service design firm offers the following services and products:

1. Web Site Design, Web Development, Logo Design 
2. Open Source Customization/ CMS (Php, Drupal, Joomla & Word Press)
3. SEO, SMO, PPC (This makes your business and services rank high on google search)
4. E-Commerce Solutions
5. Web Applications ( dotnet and C#)
6. App development for both android and iOS
7. School and Hospital management system 

We would love it if you have projects which you can outsource to us, as we deliver all work with quality, time-frames and confidentiality. Kindly let me know when our team can take this further via Whatsapp or a web meeting.

softplace.com.ng
Re: Web And App Development Company by dianaspellman: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Thanks for sharing!
Personally I have been working with outsourcing software development for many years. And I am very pleased with our work. I was lucky to find an experienced app development company, which offered me good quality and price.
Re: Web And App Development Company by jamessmmith(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
If you are seeking an expert who develops your website and mobile app at the cheapest price? Then your search ends with Efrog Pty Ltd is the top choice in Melbourne, Australia and globally we are serving the best online solution. We are an award-winning website designing and development or mobile app development company in Australia that aims to provide you software development, custom software development, web graphic design, web design, and digital marketing services. We have the youngest with dedicated team members who help you to grow your business online. Get more info and a free quote visit our website.
Re: Web And App Development Company by DanielDanYSBM(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2020
Hi

Thanks for sharing your knowledges.

You can also check this web development company: https://y-sbm.com

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How You Can Have Your Own VTU License On RAGP / Urgently Needs A Flash Design Knowledge / Professional Web Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.