Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

I’ve Never Seen By Chidi Perpy@chidiperpy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I’ve Never Seen By Chidi Perpy@chidiperpy (223 Views)

Akamdinelu Lyrics Video By Church Boy Jnr And Prince Chuks Chidi / Chinyere Udoma Live Performance With Evangelist Chidi Ibenado / "Give Me Something Light ��remix" Trust Me You've Never Seen A Version Like Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Never Seen By Chidi Perpy@chidiperpy by overhplus(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Amazing Gospel Singer and Song Writer CHIDI PERPY Releases new electrifying worship Song title ‘ I’VE NEVER SEEN’

After her debut single in October 2019
Chidi perpy is out with a powerful worship song I’ve never seen In this song she explained the incomparable nature of God using a sweet blend of English and Igbo.
In this song the God who is in the habit of taking nobody and making him somebody without consulting anybody is praised and worshipped.
This powerful song will stir you to another dimension of worship as you sing and dance to this tune may the incomparable God cause impossibilities to become possible in your life.
Cc.Chidi perpy
Cc.Love and care koncept
Cc. Ay chords

LISTEN SHARE AND DOWNLOAD
http://adahzionblog.com/ive-never-seen-by-chidi-perpy/

(1) (Reply)

LYRICS: Akon – Escape Ft. Wizkid / Rate Brymo’s New Album “Yellow” / Music: Sarkodie Ft. Oxlade – Overload 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.