Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate (67768 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari, Garba Shehu, Others Take COVID-19 Vaccination / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip / Why Abba Kyari Didn’t Self-isolate After Foreign Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by hope4nigeria(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Citytrend:
This Sahara News seems more current than all the Nigerian Newspaper put together.

You will recall they where the first to break the Coronavirus saga in Aso Rock around 1am last night.

I never believe them until last night. And here they are again, Far ahead of other Newspaper Company.

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Now doctors that has be on strike clamouring for pay now has power in their hands, as soon as president kyari arrive Lagos, they should do the needful and kill him.

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Ganjafama(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
If this man survive this virus na by the grace of God. He should be in over 70. Somebody of that age having corona virus is like having a death sentence passed on him.
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Ayotemide(f): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Microwhy:

Without digging deep, only a igbo man can be this happy..
Nigeria will forever be skeptical about igbo presidency.

Delude yourself and tie this happiness to Igbo people or some irritating 'presidency'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by joepepsy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Let me burst your bubble, the politicians are just the reflexion of the society.
ajl:

I am not going to hide my wish of death to all those political elites that have blood of Nigerians on their hands. Those who choose to torment Nigerians with their greed and love of material things. Those who stole public funds meant for hospitals including equipments like ventilation system. Those who stole funds for power generation. All those who held the destiny of Nigerians back through their greed.

It's not a question of being heartless. It's a question of praying that may my enemies fall into the secret holes prepared for me to fall into. Imagine the number of Nigerians that die daily from the following: generator fumes, road accidents due to potholes, petrol tanker explosion, container trucks that fall on poor victims, fire accidents with no fire trucks to respond, electrocution on the streets, hunger, poor health care.

And you want me to pray for those who looked away and probably profited from the pains of the masses. Look at someone like Dino Melaye, what has he created or produce in his life but has mansions and houses in Dubai, Abuja and all over. He parked multiple luxurious vehicles in his houses. And there are so many like him. Do we wake up in the morning and wish them well.

Imagine the number of Nigerians that have perished in the Mediterranean trying to run to Europe .... maybe you are one of them or profiting from the rot.

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by solofresh(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
That man is going to die of coronavirus Mark my words!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Jude82: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Close border, No
Address Nigerians, No
Pray for you to escape it......oooo
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
emirateprince:
Lol
Nigerian is a joke our medical system is a joke too
What about the medical system of Italy?? undecided
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by ramalex(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
I am thanking God he can't be flown abroad as usual...we all stay in the mess of poor medical centers around,a contribution he has hands in.
Tueh! E remain buhari konvik

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by uunwanaobong3: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dear Corona Birus, I humbly present to you this blood tasting matchete, please used this and do a very clean job in ASO ROCK, God blessed you, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by boolet: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Amanda4life:

They are witch.

Is like they fly at night
cheesy
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by sircrabo: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
What goes around comes around. everything GEJ suffered while in Office came back to hunt PMB. under GEJ it was Ebola and they said he had badluck (despite his effort to Curb it).
Corona has entered Aso rock under PMB. Who do we blame this time

3 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by farem: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
ValCon888:
I'm not upset Kyari has the virus. My annoyance is that over 9099% of Nigerians in this country have never travelled abroad. Now they're in danger of this virus because of these foolish politicians who couldn't sit their ass one place.

Fixed
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
ajl:

I am not going to hide my wish of death to all those political elites that have blood of Nigerians on their hands. Those who choose to torment Nigerians with their greed and love of material things. Those who stole public funds meant for hospitals including equipments like ventilation system. Those who stole funds for power generation. All those who held the destiny of Nigerians back through their greed.

It's not a question of being heartless. It's a question of praying that may my enemies fall into the secret holes prepared for me to fall into. Imagine the number of Nigerians that die daily from the following: generator fumes, road accidents due to potholes, petrol tanker explosion, container trucks that fall on poor victims, fire accidents with no fire trucks to respond, electrocution on the streets, hunger, poor health care.

And you want me to pray for those who looked away and probably profited from the pains of the masses. Look at someone like Dino Melaye, what has he created or produce in his life but has mansions and houses in Dubai, Abuja and all over. He parked multiple luxurious vehicles in his houses. And there are so many like him. Do we wake up in the morning and wish them well.

Imagine the number of Nigerians that have perished in the Mediterranean trying to run to Europe .... maybe you are one of them or profiting from the rot.
I think he is
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by davisma: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
God heals Nigeria smiley
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by xcelentattitude(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Let nobody deceive us o, if Kyari has it, then the other old man has it too grin grin

They almost use to sleep on the same bed grin

3 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by InvertedHammer: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
sigiyaya:
The president is sick grin grin grin
The good news is that this is not the time to travel abroad to the one of the best hospitals in the world with some of the best medical doctors. We shall all die here together grin grin grin.
I just de reason all those sycophant and busy body that always rush to shake hand and open there dirty teeth to all these politicians especially when there are about to board the airplane and when they are stepping down from the airplane grin grin
/
Sycophancy comes with occupational hazards.
Anything good or bad oga carry come, na dem go first collect am.

\

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Mtmike(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Should they be told before they know they should self isolate..... Bunch of ignorant literates

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by GGirll: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Microwhy:

Without digging deep, only a igbo man can be this happy..
Nigeria will forever be skeptical about igbo presidency.

Thunder fire you there idiot always loo king for a way to hook igbos to every evil news....may corona visit all those who voted these fools to power idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Peters1212(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
My brother...
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Respect55(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
They should have told him he is negative so that he gives it to Buhari
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
hope4nigeria:
Now doctors that has be on strike clamouring for pay now has power in their hands, as soon as president kyari arrive Lagos, they should do the needful and kill him.

Ha! Hope you'll do it if contacted?
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Ravenna: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
IdioticNLmods:
grin It's been 20 years since i was this happy.. Make i call nneka to gimme some head biko grin This needs to be celebrated.

[img]https://media./images/9b67b99ce437e54653a90a4c16f678e9/tenor.gif[/img]
Very good news
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by vioment: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nobody dey pray for correct countries to open their borders pass Nigerian leaders as of today.
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Didi2d(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
Wait a minute! Is there no cure yet
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by edupedia: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
sigiyaya:
The president is sick grin grin grin
The good news is that this is not the time to travel abroad to the one of the best hospitals in the world with some of the best medical doctors. We shall all die here together grin grin grin.
I just de reason all those sycophant and busy body that always rush to shake hand and open there dirty teeth to all these politicians especially when there are about to board the airplane and when they are stepping down from the airplane grin grin

What nonsense is this one saying...must u open your mouth if u have nothing useful to say?
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by edupedia: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
GGirll:

Thunder fire you there idiot always loo king for a way to hook igbos to every evil news....may corona visit all those who voted these fools to power idiots

All back to u the sender....he was very correct....u need to change your shameful ways.
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Omoejigbahe(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
He had no business in Germany and Egypt in the first place, that's what greed cause, enough of this kyari man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo / Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.