Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters (70964 Views)

Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus Symptoms: Mamman Daura Flown To UK For Treatment - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by samdigo90: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
I hope he spread it to buhari
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by tomdon(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Omo this thing is very virulent oo. So shaking of hands lasan bam that's all it takes
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by AROI: 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
I hope the doctors and nurses that will treat him will be wise.
Dear doctors/nurses u did better not go on strike if you finally treat this patient and he becomes ok. Cos u know ur next strike might be from thunder
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by AmeLonRo(m): 12:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2020
I tell you! Life is a real teacher.
NobleAngell:
Lagos? Not London, Italy or China?

Lol. See life!
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Masked driver/ medical personnel of course
TroubleMaker47:
Who will drive him? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Masked driver/ medical personnel of course

[quote author=TroubleMaker47 post=87725651]Who will drive him? undecided[/qu
ote]
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Torg77: 5:54am On Mar 25, 2020
Antoeni:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/24/exclusive-presidency-move-abba-kyari-lagos-treatment-after-testing-positive-coronavirus

These idiots that like going abroad for treatment so why are they not going abroad anymore
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2020
He should stay in Abuja.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by 7lives: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2020
infini771:
God is wonderful. May your name be praised for using this opportunity to make them fix our hospitals. No London, no India or Dubai. Fix our hospital or we die here together.

Corro is a humbler of man.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Let Him Remain in Abuja. Sanwo Olu do you hear that? Kyari is a Chemical Weapon in the hands of Bokoharams now..
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Glocal1: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
Antoeni:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/24/exclusive-presidency-move-abba-kyari-lagos-treatment-after-testing-positive-coronavirus
What happened to the Aso rock clinic, state house clinic, and the national hospital in Abuja? Did Mrs. Buhari not tell the presidency to properly equip them?

This pandemic is a wake up call to our people in government to make Nigeria liveable, at least, because no place like home.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Ayobami7(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by 7lives: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
redsun:

London is on lockdown at the moment. People are dropping like flies too. But least they have strategies and relatively enough facilities and skilled manpower to shoulder it. In Nigeria, nothing apart from hoping that it is not a tropical virus that will replicate easily in high humidity and heat

Which facilities are you talking about?, , the facilities are not enough already
A nurse committed suicide after watching nine patients died under her care.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:30am On Mar 26, 2020
Ehen, and so what!! I'm not his relative so I do not care... Efin nitwit
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
LordAdam16:
@ModelX

It's another one.

-Lord

Man you know as well as I do that for every rich man that this thing catches(kills), 10 thousand regular people would have it too. Unless you're saying that hardship is the antidote.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by LordAdam16: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
ModelX:

Man you know as well as I do that for every rich man that this thing catches(kills), 10 thousand regular people would have it too. Unless you're saying that hardship is the antidote.

Regular people have been bearing the brunt of their ineptitude since 1960.

You specifically said it would not affect the elite. I disagreed on that. Current run of events vindicates me.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her / Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food / Ortom Delivers His Polling Unit For Atiku, Ensures PMB Didn't Get Any Vote There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.