Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture (3289 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Biodun556(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
Must we politicise everything in this country?

Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Baawaa(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Must they attach politics to any they do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by gloriaunobi(f): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
The people's �
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Elton02(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Is he trynna pass a message
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by telkevog(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Where they distribute am go? Because me I never even hear am, not to talk of seeing it!
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Whiteangel1234: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by ukukaegbu(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Before some states will steal and claim it's theirs. Lol
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by lastempero: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
The award winning governor at it again. Plz ask me the award he won

"The most useless ngwa man"

1 Like

Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by CharleyBright(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nigerian Politicians.

Always looking for avenues to make wealth or fame.
Thats why Corona Virus is haunting for them and catching them one by one.
Pls kindly show Corona virus where any wicked politician lives.
All of them don run enter house.
Let them come and be going to UK, Dubai, US and Germany.
Corona Virus is here.
It is pay back time for our politicians and their evils.
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by temptnow: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
All Nigerian politicians are childish
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by senatordave1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
I can never be impressed by anything this man do.all his good deeds must have k-leg.why cant he test himself like his colleagues
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by ussv: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Everything is so different in this country ? I thought he said Abians are children of God and are immune to the virus , why didnt he put the picture of Jesus Christ on the sanitizer instead ?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by flokii: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
I fear for Abia people and South East in general.. the rate at which these guys play petty politics with attempt to score cheap political points all the time baffles me.

Just the other day, one said his State name is in the Bible so coronavirus can't enter. una ndo for that side o.

#Staysafe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Niggmatic: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
flokii:
I fear for Abia people and South East in general.. the rate at which these guys play petty politics with attempt to score cheap political points all the time baffles me.

Just the other day, one said his State name is in the Bible so coronavirus can't enter. una ndo for that side o.

#Staysafe

You should fear for your state first. I know you state is el Dorado. I don't know why most Nigerian youth are stupid.

Where exactly is working in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
The average Nigerian politician has no common sense. So in these perilous times, someone utilized funds and wasted time (which we do not have) to brand sanitizers?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by flokii: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Niggmatic:

You should fear for your state first. I know you state is el Dorado. I don't know why most Nigerian youth are stupid.

Where exactly is working in Nigeria?

Do yourself a favour.. fvck off my mentions
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Susu888(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Okezie cares for you grin

.... i don't know why its funny

1 Like

Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by nazicartel(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Oga Okezuo is foolish nah, with stupid and dull advisers.. so I'm not always surprise with his deeds

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
When a supposed village headmaster turns out as a state governor this is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by dionma: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Abia State. God's own state
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by punisha: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
He's running for third term.
Shekau his running mate.
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Niggmatic: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
flokii:

Do yourself a favour.. fvck off my mentions

Haha.. I will keep mentioning you until you get sense. New York man
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
lastempero:
The award winning governor at it again. Plz ask me the award he won

"The most useless ngwa man"

You and your generation no fit reach 1% of what Okezie Ikpeazu has achieved so far.....Ode!
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Acidosis(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nigerian politicians are sons and daughters of the devil, sent to torment humanity

1 Like

Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by wiseone28: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
temptnow:
All Nigerian politicians are childish
Selfish and wicked
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Ogegeodey(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
His aids must have printed his image on the sanitizer on his behalf cos i leant he is stranded somewhere in USA
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Humphrizy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Cheap publicity... everybody wan trend
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by lastempero: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Divoc:

You and your generation no fit reach 1% of what Okezie Ikpeazu has achieved so far.....Ode!

Anu ohia, for u to support that monumental failure clearly shows that you are deranged.
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
This governor is a goat (eran)
Re: Abia State Distributes Sanitizers With Governors' Picture by chuckstene: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thank you Sir, at less you have done something smiley

(1) (Reply)

It Will Never Be Well With APC (pictures) / Babajide Otitoju, Denial Saying, "IPOB Burnt Down TVC". / What Reno Omokri Told Peter Obi In April Is Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.