Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) (42336 Views)

Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future / Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) / Shina Peters And His Son, Isaac Peters Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by 400billionman: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Aldebaran:

World Billionaires including China's Jack MA, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Bill Gates are donating to help fight Covid-19, wetin Dangote and Nigerian billionaires donate sef?

When they are busy crying about the stock market crash.

White man is better o.

IMHO.

1 Like

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kokaine:
Who is interested in news about davido again? Who is davido?
Nigerians are funny people oh. You are not noticing the portents of this virus scare until the oil becomes totally worthless and there is no money in circulation. This sit at home thing has implications on the economy for even a week. We are already begging to sell oil at 24dollars per barrel when we produced at 30dollars per barrel. Even the China will soon take advantage of our predicament and start buying our oil at that price just to hoard. This is some serious shit happening. The recession in 2017 was just a joke compared to this one. We virtually have no government to help. No help at all because the world will be busy fixing the aftermath of corona in their own places. We have no alternative to cushion the economic after effect of this corona thing. No technology to offer the world, no agriculture produce for export, no nothing on ground! Nigerian youths should wake up! Companies will downsize and even slash salaries, leaving nigeria will become more difficult, certificates will be valueless and skills to stimulate back the economy will be better valued. Nigerians save your money now! We dont know what will come after this! Davido offers you nothing. 50cent is a nobody now in anerica in the face of this crises. When the real hunger starts I will see the relevance of davido in our lives.
This is not time for celebrities that cannot even use their social platforms to remind Nigerians with jingles on how to stay safe. They will sneeze and the senseless youths will abandon their one billion and sixty three problems just to start hailing them. I'm sure the next news will be about naira Marley.. Shame!
I wish I could like this 1000times.
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by 400billionman: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
momove4real25:
sef? Dangote already gave 200m bfre this. I read it on news about two or a week ago

He gave it to who ?

When are they sharing it ?
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kokaine:
Nigerians are funny people oh. You are not noticing the portents of this virus scare until the oil becomes totally worthless and there is no money in circulation. This sit at home thing has implications on the economy for even a week. We are already begging to sell oil at 24dollars per barrel when we produced at 30dollars per barrel. Even the China will soon take advantage of our predicament and start buying our oil at that price just to hoard. This is some serious shit happening. The recession in 2017 was just a joke compared to this one. We virtually have no government to help. No help at all because the world will be busy fixing the aftermath of corona in their own places. We have no alternative to cushion the economic after effect of this corona thing. No technology to offer the world, no agriculture produce for export, no nothing on ground! Nigerian youths should wake up! Companies will downsize and even slash salaries, leaving nigeria will become more difficult, certificates will be valueless and skills to stimulate back the economy will be better valued. Nigerians save your money now! We dont know what will come after this! Davido offers you nothing. 50cent is a nobody now in anerica in the face of this crises. When the real hunger starts I will see the relevance of davido in our lives.
This is not time for celebrities that cannot even use their social platforms to remind Nigerians with jingles on how to stay safe. They will sneeze and the senseless youths will abandon their one billion and sixty three problems just to start hailing them. I'm sure the next news will be about naira Marley.. Shame!

Hmmm
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by iamjavadem(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nice one, but you will need to up your toy buying game sha.
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Neoteny7: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
realokopi:
It's good that Isolation is already subjecting him to perform some of the most important fatherly duties. It's not about traveling all the time and having less time for the kids.

Inasmuch as this virus is a threat to the human race its also setting some things right.
The world won't be what it used to be after this pandemic ends.
Alot of things would come right and some would come wrong too. We pray the "rights" supersede the "wrongs".

It'll take all of 2 weeks for the world to go back to its old ways as soon as the pandemic ends.
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Aldebaran:

World Billionaires including China's Jack MA, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Bill Gates are donating to help fight Covid-19, wetin Dangote and Nigerian billionaires donate sef?
Wetin u donate? Keyboard warrior
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Joshica: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2020
You what are you doing to help?
Aldebaran:

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 25, 2020
Kokaine:

You really are one pessimistic scaredy cat, I bet you only see the worst out of everyone around you. Not only Nigeria, d whole world is currently on slow motion economically, almost every single country is on lock down. Sometimes this kind of news helps to distract people from all the doom & gloom. We don't need to be reminded every second that the world is in deep shyt. And in this kind of economic situation you don't "hoard" all ur money at home or bank, you put it in circulation. Stop putting ideas that will worsen the economy into people's head
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Humphrizy:
Trending always....Kudos to you Papa Ifeanyi...Extend my greetings to My sister in the person of "Mama Ifeanyi".

Meanwhile, if you need Pure Original Honey..
kindly Call/Whatsapp 081 0166 6 771 Now...It's good to be good at all times...Stay safe Fam

undecided

Yinmu

And what happens to your bloda who married Lola " the yoruba winch" as you people call am. Peter Psquare.

If Yoruba were like you people, Chioma would be in tears by now.

External cultural attache of a ppl.grin

Unrepentant, remorseless, tribalistic, money conscious set of humans.

Igbo I salute ooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by koolaid87: 3:30am On Mar 25, 2020
This niggah no dey gym again ooo

See belle
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by crafteck(m): 3:52am On Mar 25, 2020
At this point in time, nl still fp this shit..... Mad ooo
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by BLESSICA: 4:15am On Mar 25, 2020
Aldebaran:

Our Nigeria billionaires may be trying to donate but you know the kind of govt we have, they might not let them. I heard Dangote donated millions of cement to those affected by the explosion in Lagos. He might still do something on corona outbreak in our dear country also. Let's just keep staying safe and pray.

1 Like

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by BLESSICA: 4:20am On Mar 25, 2020
momove4real25:
sef? Dangote already gave 200m bfre this. I read it on news about two or a week ago
No bro!...he donated millions of cement to those affected by the explosion in lagos.
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Kokaine(m): 4:45am On Mar 25, 2020
SpecialAgent:

You really are one pessimistic scaredy cat, I bet you only see the worst out of everyone around you. Not only Nigeria, d whole world is currently on slow motion economically, almost every single country is on lock down. Sometimes this kind of news helps to distract people from all the doom & gloom. We don't need to be reminded every second that the world is in deep shyt. And in this kind of economic situation you don't "hoard" all ur money at home or bank, you put it in circulation. Stop putting ideas that will worsen the economy into people's head
i understand your point. But the debate will always be on between telling the comforting lies and the bitter truth. Some may choose the sweet lies. For others, the reality helps them take informed decisions. It is as with the issue of death that people want to hush you down so we never talk about it. Yet people die every now and then. Nobody wants to be reminded thst we are not promised tomorrow. Yet a person may spend a terribly ling term in hellfire on account of dying in a sinful circumstance. If you check, death was one of those topics he always rather put away. I think we should talk about it. Davido talk at this time is just not in order. Davido should be telling his fans to stay safe or using his social pedestal to cushion the financial effect it has on the very poor Nigerians in the little way he can.

1 Like

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by wizardus: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Dididrumz:
So this one sef is news abi?

Just negodu o...
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Horlami247: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2020
Sparkies85:
Day 7

Of my isolation, doing pretty good, no symptoms so far..

I thank God

Can't wait to step out, to go catch. Some fun.

I even tot u wanted to say to go catch some corona
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2020
And he had to show us,to do what na, so many dads out there are doing it, mtchhhhh.
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Tmb78(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
nwanyiugbo122:
And he had to show us,to do what na, so many dads out there are doing it, mtchhhhh.
Of course,for your people to shout our in-law and to lick his ass like you always do shamelessly on social media and on nairaland
Why else? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Tmb78(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

undecided

Yinmu

And what happens to your bloda who married Lola " the yoruba winch" as you people call am. Peter Psquare.

[/b]If Yoruba were like you people, Chioma would be in tears by now.[b]

External cultural attache of a ppl.grin

Unrepentant, remorseless, tribalistic, money conscious set of humans.

Igbo I salute ooo. grin
Talk about the maturity and accommodating nature of the omoluabis.

1 Like

Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tmb78:
Of course,for your people to shout our in-law and to lick his ass like you always do shamelessly on social media and on nairaland
Why else? grin grin grin
I lick no celebrity ass,and I don't give a Bleep about them.
Re: Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) by Tmb78(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
nwanyiugbo122:
I lick no celebrity ass,and I don't give a Bleep about them.
well,if you say so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera / Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.