Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

How To Choose Best Pool Cues For Intermediate? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Choose Best Pool Cues For Intermediate? (150 Views)

Pool Draw This Week 44; Pool Banker Room 2024 – Pls Prove Your Sure Banker / Seeking Advice On The Best Intermediate Tennis Racquet / Print Your Bet9ja Pool Codes Here For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Best Pool Cues For Intermediate? by itechygeek: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hi all,

I hope you are all fine and doing good smiley I am here because I am looking for the best pool cues for intermediate players. I don't know much about what things to consider before buying the best pool cues.

Last night, I found this guide: https://carthow.com/best-pool-cues-for-intermediate/

I see that there are around 9 best pool cues that an intermediate player can use. But I am worried to decide on the best one. I know that some of you guys are familiar with the pool cues and can surely help me.

Please let me know your views and recommendations.
Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Tweh Kickoff Season In Grand Style / Bayern Fined Boateng For Leaving Munich 'without Permission' / You Tell Us The Little Things Yo Miss About Sports.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.