Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Land Needed Urgently.. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Needed Urgently.. (884 Views)

Land Needed for LEASE Along Major Road Of Lagos For Car display And Equipment / Land Needed: Aviation Village (airport Rd) Abuja / 500 Sq Meter Land Needed Urgently @ ParkView/Mojisola Onikoyi (110m budget) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Needed Urgently.. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
A plot of land is urgently needed in anambra state. It must be a good developing area that already got buildings around it.

Budgeted amount; 500k to 800k per plot.. scammers do stay off....

You can reply under the post and I will contact u.. thanks
Re: Land Needed Urgently.. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hkk10000:
Really
ain't joking here
Re: Land Needed Urgently.. by nams77: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
xscoffy:
ain't joking here
Can you be more precise with the desired location. Can be able to come up with something for you.

One more thing boss. Dont be in a hurry in matters like these...good things comes in measured strides
Re: Land Needed Urgently.. by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 25, 2020
nams77:

Can you be more precise with the desired location. Can be able to come up with something for you.

One more thing boss. Dont be in a hurry in matters like these...good things comes in measured strides

Awka area esp that osha enugu road side
Re: Land Needed Urgently.. by nams77: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2020
xscoffy:

OK. Will revert back to you
Re: Land Needed Urgently.. by nams77: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2020
xscoffy:

Can you reach out to me privately. Let's discuss. I have updates
Re: Land Needed Urgently.. by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2020
nams77:

Can you reach out to me privately. Let's discuss. I have updates
WhatsApp me ;
Re: Land Needed Urgently.. by nams77: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2020
xscoffy:

WhatsApp me ; 0.9.0.5.6.9.9.3.1.8.2
Ok
Re: Land Needed Urgently.. by dupzy05: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2020
@ OP I have one in Abuja incase you have a buyer please contact me on 08134569953 God bless you.
Re: Land Needed Urgently.. by BrickDevo: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
xscoffy:
A plot of land is urgently needed in anambra state. It must be a good developing area that already got buildings around it.

Budgeted amount; 500k to 800k per plot.. scammers do stay off....

You can reply under the post and I will contact u.. thanks
Impossible!! You won't get a land near Enugu/onitsha express road for that amount, if it's not 2million and above forget it!! Well scammers can get you one for that price
Re: Land Needed Urgently.. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
BrickDevo:

Impossible!! You won't get a land near Enugu/onitsha express road for that amount, if it's not 2million and above forget it!! Well scammers can get you one for that price

U musnt involve yourself in all discussions. Learn to look and move on
Re: Land Needed Urgently.. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
BrickDevo:

U musnt involve yourself in all discussions. Learn to look and move on..
Re: Land Needed Urgently.. by BrickDevo: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
xscoffy:

U musnt involve yourself in all discussions. Learn to look and move on..
i will tell you this but only once, anybody who sells you a land around the mentioned area is a scammer beware!

Places were lands are being sold for 5m plus
Re: Land Needed Urgently.. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
BrickDevo:
i will tell you this but only once, anybody who sells you a land around the mentioned area is a scammer beware!

Places were lands are being sold for 5m plus

Your talking to a full grown man not a kid. I never gave in to ur proposals doesn't mean others are scammers. Thanks ,

(1) (Reply)

SERVICE PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE @ BERRY COURT, OMOLE PHASE 2 EXTENSION.M / Roof Water Collector Accessories / Blessed sunny general dealer of building material such as tile and sanitary ware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.