Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (90925 Views)

What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Buhari Commissions Transport University In Daura, Amaechi, Ganduje, Masari Seen / Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by mvem(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
the monopolist was there?, vengeance really belongs to God
wait!...how do you know they all test positive...you guyz are funny
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by nurex01(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2020
backnbeta:
See our so-called leaders sitting packed like canned fish, without any form of protection against corona virus! Who does that? Is it illiteracy or stupidity?
they were caught unaware
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by elvisco10(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Kyari had travelled to Germany on Saturday, March 7th to meet with officials of Siemens in Munich on the Nigerian electricity expansion programme...wait ooo.is he an engineer?..where re our engineers to do d deal..hw can old pipo b leading.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by AsomughaChuks02: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Tapout:
is that Authur Eze??
Yes. Anambra is in trouble.
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by zuto4u(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2020
My prayer too
softwerk:
cry

Father protect Dangote for me!
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by emmaitive(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2020
Let the will of God be done..asap

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by Engrgreg231(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2020
I now believe God answers prayer

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by mikeweezy(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2020
If this set should go now as batch A Nigeria will have hope small before the others set of politicians will follow suit for batch B
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by sheltcon: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Were o serious rara
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by sheltcon: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:
They live together, dine together, wine together...............and die together

Were o serious rara
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2020
See them

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by StivoeDevoe: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2020
it is GOD that really want to sanitize this country

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by Jamesrock(m): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2020
Isinweke:

Cool down, the covid19 will touch everybody including you

Ohhh so you’re the index patient

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2020
How I wish people will understand that those people are not the primary source of our problems. Even if all of them died, it will not translate to paradise for anyone.

Most people have no idea how greedy and selfish they can be until opportunity presents itself. If people can be so obsessed with hierarchy even in religious circle, don't you think greed is in everyone's gene?

Wish no evil for anyone lest you invite evil on yourself. And if you must, don't forget to examine your heart very well to see if you are in the right position to do so. I doubt if any man has that right.

Is it not foolishness to wish others what you can't escape? How has killing of thieves stops people from stealing? What if nobody keeps nothing; will there be thieves?

Those people may have failed but be careful not to fail through their failures. Rather, heal yourself through their failure, otherwise, you'll be condemning yourself while judging them.

COVID19 obeys neither social nor religious laws, it has no regard for civilization or levels of developments. The same approach used during 1918 Spanish flu is the same approach being used today; until, maybe, who knows?

Blame no one, it has happened before, yet, world has forgotten to advance in love. It will happen again and again until the reason for its occurrence is achieved, no level of advancement will be able to stop it.
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by sylve11: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Mrpsly247:

I actually think the elites are getting tested more than the poor..

True true... cool
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Nawaoh

Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by oforjide: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2020
backnbeta:
See our so-called leaders sitting packed like canned fish, without any form of protection against corona virus! Who does that? Is it illiteracy or stupidity?
point of correction ur leaders fulani caliphate
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by BadBradley: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2020
GLeesMODEL:
Coronavirus: National Tension As Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote, Others At IGP Son's Wedding Recently Surfaces!!

Abdullahi Ganduje, governor of Kano state, Abba Kyari chief of staff to President Muhammadu Buhari; Aliko Dangote, billionaire businessman; and Aminu Masari, governor of Katsina state were among those who attended the wedding fatiha of Hassan, son of Muhammad Adamu, inspector general of police.

Hassan married Summayya Goje, his fiancé on Saturday, 14th ( 10 Days Ago) in Abuja with most of the prominent personalities in Nigerian politics and business scene, gracing the occasion.

Kyari had travelled to Germany on Saturday, March 7th to meet with officials of Siemens in Munich on the Nigerian electricity expansion programme.

He returned exactly one week later on Saturday, March 14th, but did not show any symptoms.

Abba Kyari health confirmation comes hours after it was reported that Kyari was seriously ill and suspected of having Coronavirus after returning from trips to Germany and Egypt where the virus had killed dozens of persons

Subsequently, he voluntarily submitted himself for testing and was informed of his status yesterday.

Kyari has however gone into absolute isolation following the test result
so the gathering was before heeft for Germany? Why the false alarm and click baiting?
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by tiwiex(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2020
falcon01:
God protect Dangote ooo he's more Important and valuable than the rest
Does he feed you now?
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by uunwanaobong3: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2020
MUSIC TO MY EAR ................, Kill them all........... We want to see blood
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by Reallv: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2020
hmmmmm......dem dey fleet street for developed nation,if dey were to be una papa hope say una go still pray same.the bible say....Pray for your leaderThe world population will be less n much job will be available but in naija we still have to control birth rate if naija go better.CONVID-19 Nor sabi anybody....
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by Okedumor: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Omo,everything don burst oooo
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2020
I don't know why I'm just happy about this news since yesterday.
the thing must go round at the house and within the politicians.

this news dey sweet my belle.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by kristo123: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2020
Wow edon red for una be this... See cluster.
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by imam07: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2020
softwerk:
cry

Father protect Dangote for me!
U think dangote nah saint? With all his monopoly

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by OgbeniOja1: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Bubu and Kiyari are examples. Every time medical trips.abroad. yet no sound hospital.
At least we are equals now
post=87744166:
They should all better go for tests right now if they love their lives.

We wish no evil befall any of them only those our corrupt past and present politicians, anyone of them that looted, raped and stole from our National treasury to take our nation many years backward, 
they won't escape it, only if they returned all they have stolen.
And if you are here supporting any of these politicians that raped and looted our nation (or collecting any form of money to launder their images both online and offline).....repent NOW before what will befall them come looking for you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by Patedo123: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2020
BadBradley:
so the gathering was before heeft for Germany? Why the false alarm and click baiting?
cant you read properly to understand

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by scopusng(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Shame to everyone of them.
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by West2019(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Administration1:
na wa ooo, so they had to buy a new chair for him to sit?
na ur mama born you , e fear me ooooo ,let dem.buy the chair for him.in hell fire
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by AsomughaChuks02: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
I don't know why I'm just happy about this news since yesterday.

the thing must go round at the house and within the politicians.

this news dey sweet my belle.
You are happy because you are a child of the devil. This kind of thing makes him happy.
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by Sahnkhinhg: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Peak11:
Wow..
Meanwhile... Check my signature for a tested and confirmed way to make money online. NO PAYMENT REQUIRED! NO REGISTRATION FEE REQUIRED!! HURRY NOW!!!
interested please
Re: Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently by OWENJAMES: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2020
Administration1:
na wa ooo, so they had to buy a new chair for him to sit?

This guy eye dey see ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.