Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

“junior Pulled A Gun On Me” – Girlfriend Who Was Beaten By Boyfriend Speaks Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “junior Pulled A Gun On Me” – Girlfriend Who Was Beaten By Boyfriend Speaks Out (884 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence / Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“junior Pulled A Gun On Me” – Girlfriend Who Was Beaten By Boyfriend Speaks Out by correctkidabc(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
The lady who was severely beaten up by her boyfriend in a video that went viral on the internet a while back, has finally spoken up.

The said lady gave the narrative of how the assault happened and why she stayed put and took the beatings.

After investigation, the identities of the boyfriend and his friends were revealed – the victim has now been identified as Dooshima Ella Terwase

Read More here>>>https://correctkid.com/junior-pulled-a-gun-on-me-girlfriend-who-was-beaten-by-boyfriend-who-got-her-pregnant-in-viral-video-shares-her-onw-story/

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: ”karma Take The Wheel” – Rema Wishes The Worst For Nigerian Politic / DAVIDO & Nicki Minaj Song Leaked By Peruzzi | Tiwa Savage Feature WIZKID / Naira Marley Post New Photo On IG With A Caption "Happy Marlians Day”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.