Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus (63304 Views)

Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha / Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus / Rivers State On Lockdown, All Borders Closed Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Erickax(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2020
BadBradley:
Intelligence is beyond the scope of the Nigeria army. I'm sure in a humanitarian crisis like this, these untrained unprofessional brutes will be wielding guns as if they are fighting criminals instead of disease.

They should stay in their barracks. Let police, road safety and civil defence do the implementation.
if na police nobody go obey

1 Like

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by mvem(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2020
erons22:
Would advice Get alot of food stuff that will last you for at least 3-6 months,
Withdraw alot of cash

Well me am already prepared
armed robbers will start visiting homes knowing everyone is keeping cash...cost of things will drive up because of panic buying and because of rush many things will get scrace and won't go round, the poorer ones will suffer

3 Likes

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Kalapizim(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2020
sylve11:

They are stubborn and illiterates even their so called fields of discipline. cool
Hence some koboko to motivate them grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by oscarvicto(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2020
Racoon:
This country should have been on total lockdown about two weeks ago but the government stupidly downplayed the seriousness of the ravaging Coronavirus pandemic.
Well, better late than never.
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Kolping: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JLBXfKDbbI

Righteousness89:
Wow....

There seems to be a Systematic arrangement by Proponents of the Nwo to have a Systematic lockdown in Continents and Nations..

Shops are being closed , goods are being hoarded! Shops are being emptied! Freedom is being Limited, etc

Unprecedented Disorder, Chaos and Lawlessness Might just be the next move World over, which will usher in the "Man of Lawlessness "

In Summary, all I am saying is that Unprecedented Events are Happening at Unprecedented Speed..

Every part of Earth is gradually going the same way From Europe to the U.K. To India to the USA to New Zealand to Australia to China.

People! People! People!

The Event that will Shake the Whole is Much Closer than we imagine!

THE COMING OF JESUS IS EXTREMELY CLOSE..

Get Ready!
Live READY!

Don't Be Caught Unawares!!

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by friday2011(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2020
NaijaMutant:
This was supposed to be a secret Intel. grin

No wonder Shekau knows so much undecided

Why are they making it secret in the first place, other affected countries are engaging the military to help, and we are seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by wrose(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Hmmmm,boko haram will intentionally spread this virus as a form of biological weapon. Nigeria is in a very deep shit !
Virus that has spread finish.
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by fuckpro: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2020
proclinician:
Let me assure all of us something about this virus. We are not going to die in large numbers trust me but there's an exception.

Thing is diseases from viral infections do not have cure due to the nature of this virus as self replicating but are self limiting due to immunological mechanisms. This means that when a person gets infected by a viral infection like viral conjunctivitis or Apollo, mumps virus in the cheek, these are the most common and simple what medications do is to help manage the symptoms while the immune system deals with the virus.

As a health worker I believe in the ruggedity of the immune system of the african black man because every single day we get exposed. The air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, every thing we touch is a repository of pathogenic organisms and as such, over time our body has been exposed and with the use and disuse theory of evolution our immune system is very adaptable. I believe I will not die of this virus and so will most young healthy persons not because of the health care system here which is zero like imagine 200 million people to share 100 ICU beds. Our wicked leaders of buhari regime made it so and they will die.

Saying nigerians should lock down is insane and stupid. As i woke up now my pots are empty my cupboard has some noodles, then some bread in the fridge and 12 eggs then one tuber of yam. Some households eat only what they make for the day so how can it work.

Pls if you have HIV and AIDS you are immune comprised and the odds are against u. Protect your self stay indoors take your medications use hypo to wash your hands allow persons that are negative to get u food.

The old people also have comprised immune system and should stay indoors. If you have old people around pls take extra measure. When u go out to find food do not go into the house with the same clothes u went out with but dip them inside hypo while outside, then wash and spread and after washing wash ur hands with hypo. I do not trust what they sell as hand sanitizers but I trust the efficacy of sodium hypochlorite in disinfecting.

Stay safe.
...but hypo is bleaching agent how do you wash non white clothes

Good advice anyway
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by proclinician: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2020
fuckpro:

...but hypo is bleaching agent how do you wash non white clothes

Good advice anyway

Yes oga. But if I have to chose between my life and my non white Gucci shirt. Well
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by TheSourcerer: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Deep down You're afraid he just might have the right of it grin
of course I'm NOT scared , peace nd love to those who would go with the virus, thing is if they don't go by the virus , they go by another way, its routine
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Nitah1: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2020
NaijaMutant:
The mass burial really struck me shocked shocked shocked

Though nothing is wrong with such Intel amongst the security forces, but trust Nigeria Army to secure their families first with the foods and medical supplies at the expense of the populace just like Buhari undecided

This people should just lockdown Borno state and arrest Bokoharam/Iswap leaders.
We can handle Collora, sorry coronavirus.
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2020
friday2011:

Why are they making it secret in the first place, other affected countries are engaging the military to help, and we are seeing it.

Look well bro look at the name Operation 2nd ELEVEN well again
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Brunicekid(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Realtord43:
Sahara reporter are the only investigative online news platform in naija
You are right.
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Brunicekid(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Maaad Ooooooohhhh!! shocked Pls. Buy as much as u can before it all goes haywire
You are right.
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by suremanpatriot: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2020
Naija army shld stay far fr this b4 it get out of hand.
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by trutht828: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow....

There seems to be a Systematic arrangement by Proponents of the Nwo to have a Systematic lockdown in Continents and Nations..

Shops are being closed , goods are being hoarded! Shops are being emptied! Freedom is being Limited, etc

Unprecedented Disorder, Chaos and Lawlessness Might just be the next move World over, which will usher in the "Man of Lawlessness "

In Summary, all I am saying is that Unprecedented Events are Happening at Unprecedented Speed..

Every part of Earth is gradually going the same way From Europe to the U.K. To India to the USA to New Zealand to Australia to China.

People! People! People!

Get Ready!
Live READY!

Shut up. China is already considering opening its border and lock down is about to end in the country.

Jesus is coming soon, but your theory is stupid.
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by shyvicky: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2020
It is not about locking down and sitting at home, in Nigeria we don't have data, how will the poor survive? Nigeria might not be able to he feeding people from home, the poor people, the pure water sales, the wheel barrow pusher, the gala seller, the agbero that survive by loading vehicles, how will they survive? I pray it doesnot reach the point people, come out and attack the rich, loot and kill each other, it is only God that can help us now
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by EgunMogaji2: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2020
Witcher:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/24/nigeria-army-prepares-lockdown-over-coronavirus

Great news.

I trust the Nigeria Army to keep law and order.

I just pray that they send non English and non Yoruba speakers to Ibadan. The northern tribe that has that wicked tribal mark.

If they born your papa well just try do anyhow with those.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Brunicekid(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2020
It is well in Jesus Name.
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Deasegun19(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Maaad Ooooooohhhh!! shocked Pls. Buy as much as u can before it all goes haywire

where d money dey?
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2020
wrose:

Virus that has spread finish.

Na true you talk bro.
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Sunshyne200(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Yujin:
The khaki dogs will end up killing more people than the virus itself. The populace have accepted it as a way of life to be abused by the spineless army. Fathers will be forced to frog-jump or swim in muddled gutters or puddles. Women will be stripped of their clothes and beaten like condemned criminals while being mocked with the term 'bloody civilian'. Even the physically challenged wiil not be left out in the torment. While militaries all over the world have it behind their backs the exact purpose of being on the streets, the ones in Nigeria will not. It's all about show of force on an already terrified populace. As the pandemic soars, let's hope respite come forth timely. Our prayer is that the world survives this phase and learn a lot from it.

There are some people that those things you mentioned won't happen to.

They are those that would stay in doors.

At this time anything to save humanity is a welcomed development.

I am sure ASO Rock staffs would have wished Abba Kyari was flogged and kept in self isolation when he arrived.
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by BreconHills(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow....

People! People! People!

Get Ready!
Live READY!

2Thess 2:3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

That apostasy will most likely come through organized religion or else it will not be persuasive. People must engage their bibles and check the second hand food they are being fed.

Although I understand your urgency, I suspect the timing is not as immediate. This is the opening of a new chapter - not the ending of human history. It is what comes after this that is important; organizations set up, people conditioned - that might take another 100 years. The key is to be in a state of sensitivity rather than correctly calling the time ( not that you did this)
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Xkale1234(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2020
alsudan:
These Sahara reporters guys are damn reliable.

Even the Snake Charmer Burantashi is scared of Coro.
mumu goat the president ask him to, he can't do it without the presidency approval, I go wonder abi u go school
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Goke7: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2020
shyvicky:
It is not about locking down and sitting at home, in Nigeria we don't have data, how will the poor survive? Nigeria might not be able to he feeding people from home, the poor people, the pure water sales, the wheel barrow pusher, the gala seller, the agbero that survive by loading vehicles, how will they survive? I pray it doesnot reach the point people, come out and attack the rich, loot and kill each other, it is only God that can help us now

dumb post, we either go hungry or let corona have its way
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Jonnach: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2020
Hmm mm...
Its well..
May God help us
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Meedon: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Can you give us money to buy as much as we can? Good lady

Yenefer:
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by ericmor: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Yenefer:

Just save some cash at home cus food stuff sellers are also allowed to sell
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by piagetskinner(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2020
Bokoharam is not preparing for lockdown oo... think about that too..

This could be an opportunity to enter into our cities now that everybody is staying at home.. we still need to be on high alert oo
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Derrinclay:

Exactly you are right,who do u think the Antichrist is

Personally I am not really! But the Signs I have seen for a while tilts to Barack Obama..

What I am sure of is the false Prophet and Fore runner of The antichrist ( Rev 13). The Present Pope is Fore runner...
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by AliveJ: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Zombiekiller010 post=87737210][/quote] that is how it will begin , many people will be very ignorant till the moment .
Re: Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus by asamaigho(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow....

People! People! People!

Get Ready!
Live READY!

very correct my bro nwo is real
I RESPECT THE BIBLE , NOTHING COULD BE DIS TRUTHFUL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure / Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos / See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.