Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Income Matters... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Income Matters... (601 Views)

Regville - Hub Of Company Registration, Tax Matters And Other Allied Services / 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act / Why Customer Lifetime Value Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Income Matters... by yusman14(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good day here...
I'm a 300l student of OAU and everything had been tough for my parents right from my 100level days..I am also trying my best to get a flexible job but OAU is too tough and rigorous for me to do any hard job outside the campus..

So I turned my attention to online business,but it was not successful because most were advance Ponzi schemes...I also experienced loss of money on the internet too..
I also applied for scholarships in which I was not shortlisted even though I finished 100level with a first class (4.64) materials science and engineering....

My uncle in the USA has been paying my school fees and taking care of my bills.. Recently,he is no longer responding and everything is not going smoothly at home.. poverty want to dash away my first class goal...I cannot read most times because of hunger .
I am on a 2.1 now(4.14).... I don't want to depend on any human again...
PS;I am not here to beg for money or materials things....
I only need a tangible advice from people that had it rough as an undergraduate too...How did u cope and get through??
I need help....
Please your reply will be highly appreciated.....

(1) (Reply)

Learn Forex Trading Call The Professional / Okkk / How To Save Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.