Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Bbc Referred To Lagos As The Capital Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bbc Referred To Lagos As The Capital Of Nigeria (491 Views)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet Where He Referred To Bola Tinubu As President / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbc Referred To Lagos As The Capital Of Nigeria by Benesis: 12:25am On Mar 25, 2020
"I… have said I'm not disagreeing with the fact anecdotally they might work, but my job is to prove definitively from a scientific standpoint that they do work," he said.
Mr Fauci, who serves on the White House coronavirus task force, is widely seen as the face of the US response.
Last week, Nigerian health officials also issued a warning regarding the drug's misuse after hospitals in Lagos, the nation's capital, began reporting patients suspected of chloroquine poisoning.

https://www.bbc.com/news/52012242
Re: Bbc Referred To Lagos As The Capital Of Nigeria by aremuforlife(m): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Benesis post=87740271]
"I… have said I'm not disagreeing with the fact anecdotally they might work, but my job is to prove definitively from a scientific standpoint that they do work," he said.
Mr Fauci, who serves on the White House coronavirus task force, is widely seen as the face of the US response.
Last week, Nigerian health officials also issued a warning regarding the drug's misuse after hospitals in Lagos, the nation's capital, began reporting patients suspected of chloroquine poisoning.

https://www.bbc.com/news/52012242
Because, lagos is still acting like the capital, while Abuja is meant to share the money
Re: Bbc Referred To Lagos As The Capital Of Nigeria by bhmw(m): 12:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Eko for show!
Re: Bbc Referred To Lagos As The Capital Of Nigeria by fistonati(m): 12:34am On Mar 25, 2020
It's obvious that Lagos is Nigerias capital as confirmed that all Covid-19 infected individuals are taken to Lagos for treatment despite huge resources budgeted for Aṣọ Villa hospital. The Northern governors case was also confirmed in Lagos is the cap to that testimony

Re: Bbc Referred To Lagos As The Capital Of Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39am On Mar 25, 2020
All those foreigners make this mistake from time to time.
They need orientation from time to time
Re: Bbc Referred To Lagos As The Capital Of Nigeria by DagobertoEli: 12:39am On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
post=87740411:
All those foreigners make this mistake from time to time.
They need orientation from time to time
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: Bbc Referred To Lagos As The Capital Of Nigeria by googi: 1:13am On Mar 25, 2020
It is often referred to as the commercial capital. Just missed a word.
Re: Bbc Referred To Lagos As The Capital Of Nigeria by legendarystar: 2:31am On Mar 25, 2020
that's the standard

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: ROMO Distributes Relief Materials Worth Of Millions In Ogun State / Coronavirus: Workers Ordered To Go Home In Imo Without Salary / VP Osinbajo Briefed President Buhari On Nigeria’s Economic Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.