Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam (51547 Views)

Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. / The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) / Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by meetpres: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2010
please i beg you, i beg everybody,  Dont waste your time going to hnaub, its a waste of time and money,  Instead to inside cotonou and you will see better schools which are better than hnaub,  Remember houdegbe north american university is a scam,  The owner is only interested in nigeria money,  The school is not even acredited. So dont waste your time and money going there,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by roymary: 12:23am On Dec 28, 2010
I know few kids in that school and i don't find this update funny. Whats the source?
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by meetpres: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2010
A new student who just made the biggest mistake of her life & hope to have a better chance of changing everything before its to late for her, Am a student, but dont think i will continue there next semester,

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by roymary: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2010
Kindly list the flaws of that school. Would make things clearer. Private schools always face discrimination but does not imply they are no good.

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by opezz: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2010
@poster: you are v correct, i also have sum friends in hnaub, they're jst there cos they're frustrated. The sku is nt even accredited. @roymary:if u wana knw the flaws u can first visit the sku. Sum private sec. Sch in nigeria are better in structures than hnaub,
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by opezz: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2010
@poster: you are v correct, i also have sum friends in hnaub, they're jst there cos they're frustrated. The sku is nt even accredited. @roymary:if u wana knw the flaws u can first visit the sku. Sum private sec. Sch in nigeria are better in structures than hnaub,
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by josazee: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
Stop waisting your time on irrelevant discussions, get your direct entry to University without stress visit http://www.9jera.com/university-admission-without-jamb.html for more info
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by dahree: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
hello is hnau really illegal cuz am about gaining admission dere. Reach wyt dis number 08082397104
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by LtCZAR: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2012
it is not illegal,
To get admission you need the following documents

1.Waec or Neco result with minimum of five credit, not more than two sitings.

2.Waec, Neco, GCE Results

3.Testimonial of your secondary school.

4.Birth certificate

5.Application fee

School fees are very cheap compare to private universities in Nigeria and can also be paid installment.

Next semester commence by 2 Aug, 2012

HURRY NOW AND OBTAIN YOUR FORM

CONTACT ME ON NAIRALAND OR irohin190@yahoo.com or call +22968045891
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by LtCZAR: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
you can also reach me on this number
+22967544994

ADMISSION IS STILL ON HUURY NOW!!!!!!!
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Oyionoye(m): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Oyionoye: Are you a Nigerian? Do you really want to go to the university? Have you been writhing multiples of exams for example, JAMB, ATTITUDE TEXT, just to secure admission to the university? I also believe you've written JAMB exam more than 2, 3, 4, 5, even 6 times still you haven’t gotten the right grade to secure your way into the university.
Do you have your O ‘LEVEL with 5 CREDITS including MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH? If all my questions are YES, then you are on the right track to secure admission not in Nigeria but Benin rEp.
Now you can secure admission in benin republic universities with direct entry without writhing any exam like neither JAMB nor attitude text. Welcome to IRGIB Africa University, cotonou
PARTNER
UNIVERSITIES AND
RESEARCH CENTER
Pharmaceutical
Manufacturing
Massachusset
Institute of
Technology and
Applied Science
(USA)
Lehigh University
(USA)
Lausanne Federal
Polytechnic School
(Switzerland)
Walden University
of International
Studies
Australia
Management
University
(Australia)
Royal Institute of
technology and
applied Sciences
SCHOOL OF SOCIAL
SCIENCES AND
BUSINESS
ADMINISTRATION
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Economics
Accounting
Banking and
Finance
Mass
Communication
International
Relations
Political Science
Human Resources
Management
Project
Management
Marketing and
Commercial Acts
Advertising
SCHOOL OF
INDUSTRIAL
ENGINEERING AND
INFORMATION
TECHNOLOGY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pharmaceutical
and Chemical
Engineering
Software
Engineering
Food Processing
Engineering
Computer Science
Web Developers
Telecommunication
n and Networking
Pharmacy
Nursing
Analytical
Chemistry
Biomedical
Laboratory
Analysis
Agribusiness
ENTRANCE
REQUIREMENTS (5
credits in your O-
LEVELS)
DURATION OF ALL
PROGRAMMES (3
YRS respectively)
!!!
Do the right thing
NOW and take
advantage of this
opportunity!!!. NOTE: After each convocation ceremonies our student are posted for NYSC in Nigeria. To be a part of this, Call +22998450557 u can also add up on BBM 2673E5B8. WIsh u succes.
any doubt, then apply at IRGIB Africa University, cotonou, no jamb required. D admision form is on sale now.call +22998450557 U can add me on BBM 2673E5B8
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by truelovecom: 2:23am On Oct 10, 2012
LtCZAR: you can also reach me on this number
+22967544994

ADMISSION IS STILL ON HUURY NOW!!!!!!!

Dont contact him ,cos his not the school. go to the school and buy the form, its 5000naira. visit the school official website on www.houdegbeuniversity.com and get every information you need .which include, admission requiremet, course, tuition and accomodation, school phone numer, email address and how to locate the school. every information you need is in the school website.

Houdegbe north american university students association board, warns that all future student who wish to study in the school should not contact any agent on nairaland or anywhere for admission. Go to the school and get the form.

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by hkpworld: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
the best i can say, is use through an agency. There is an agency thats does that and they will give you all necessary documents you need just as i was given too, if you go directly you will be having problems with their jandammarine and police and more stuff like that just because you are a foreigner and dont have a required documents, school id card wont help you for security if thats what you think, so to save yourself the stress go through an agency and i recommend Precious Education, their website is www.preciouseducation.org not just republic of benin, they also process admissions for students who wants to study in ghana, south africa, togo, kenya and even outside afica. thats all i can give you. nothing else. hope this will help
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Homotohlah(f): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2013
Houdegbe is a scam,d certificate cannot be used in Nigeria,...my sis who finished from d school 4 years ago...is yet to find a job since...d school is recognized in Benin n not in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by yetunde01(f): 7:40am On Apr 25, 2013
Homotohlah: Houdegbe is a scam,d certificate cannot be used in Nigeria,...my sis who finished from d school 4 years ago...is yet to find a job since...d school is recognized in Benin n not in Nigeria

Did she serve?
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by ebubhey1: 12:14am On May 24, 2013
does anyone know the official website of the school pls?
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by kessygirl(f): 3:10pm On May 26, 2013
Pleaseoooo if you feel you don't like hnaub or you are not secured, come and meet us at our agency so that we can help you get a better school that you will like. That is our job to protect and help Nigerian students. Just put down you email for more info. We can help you enter the Federal University in Benin that is at Calavi.
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by princeben46: 8:52am On May 28, 2013
I would like 2 enter Federal University in Benin that is at Calavi because I prefered it more than any other university in Benin..Dis is my email(Benjamin.yemi@yahoo.com).Pls help ooo.
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by kessygirl(f): 11:30am On May 28, 2013
Hi ben, will send you all the info you need.
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 29, 2013
i need info abt the calavi schl in benin,as soon as possible..dis my mail..smith_sydny@yahoo.com hw much is the appl form and social sci courses fees..

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by kellyjohn911: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
I'd like 2 use this medium 2 inform d entire the nigerians with help of nigerian union of university(NUC) to pls help us scrap of this so called Houdegboe North American University(Hnaub). Am a student there, a law student to be precise. I keep asking myself;how on earth would NUC allowed hnaub be among d serving university. It so annoying u see a university produce incompetent graduates.The university lacks so many infrastructures. The school of medcines is d worst of all. the department where cadaval are been smuggled in 4 student to use 4 practical. The recent happening now is,minimum of 5students loose their lives every semester and we're yet to figure what do happen to then. To be honest, nigerians are gona be facing more disasters if proper care is not taking. I'd plead wit d minister of education to please looking into this problem. Though,we heard from a reliable source that,the owner Pro. Octave Houdegbe bribes with a huge sum of 15m-20.
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by kellyjohn911: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
I'd like 2 use this medium 2 inform d entire the nigerians with help of nigerian union of university(NUC) to pls help us scrap of this so called Houdegboe North American University(Hnaub). Am a student there, a law student to be precise. I keep asking myself;how on earth would NUC allowed hnaub be among d serving university. It so annoying u see a university produce incompetent graduates.The university lacks so many infrastructures. The school of medcines is d worst of all. the department where cadaval are been smuggled in 4 student to use 4 practical. The recent happening now is,minimum of 5students loose their lives every semester and we're yet to figure what do happen to then. To be honest, nigerians are gona be facing more disasters if proper care is not taking. I'd plead wit d minister of education to please looking into this problem. Though,we heard from a reliable source that,the owner Pro. Octave Houdegbe bribes with a huge sum of 15m-20m naira so as to get NYSC slot every year. This is a big dent on nigerians. My fellow nigerians pls spread it round 2 help promote good education in nigeria. Naija oni baje.....
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by kellyjohn911: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pls,I'd advice u all put aside how cheap the skul. Kindly consider the quality of their education. We all need 2 say the truth....why telling people to go get their form when so many are willing to change from the skul. I'm also a student in d so called hnaub buh,the truth is,d skul is a flop. I guess some peeps are been paid to publize for the skul. I know everything about the skul so nothing gud abt the skul. To be honest, the student who ve graduated so far have not been saying anytin gud about skul. Pls, u all should stop indulging scam. They made the admission easy so as to get money from people. The certificate is not recognize in nigeria. Pls,I need some1 to help me with the link to the Nigeria University Commission(NUC). Kindly paste me the link.
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by yetunde01(f): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
kellyjohn911: I'd like 2 use this medium 2 inform d entire the nigerians with help of nigerian union of university(NUC) to pls help us scrap of this so called Houdegboe North American University(Hnaub). Am a student there, a law student to be precise. I keep asking myself;how on earth would NUC allowed hnaub be among d serving university. It so annoying u see a university produce incompetent graduates.The university lacks so many infrastructures. The school of medcines is d worst of all. the department where cadaval are been smuggled in 4 student to use 4 practical. The recent happening now is,minimum of 5students loose their lives every semester and we're yet to figure what do happen to then. To be honest, nigerians are gona be facing more disasters if proper care is not taking. I'd plead wit d minister of education to please looking into this problem. Though,we heard from a reliable source that,the owner Pro. Octave Houdegbe bribes with a huge sum of 15m-20m naira so as to get NYSC slot every year. This is a big dent on nigerians. My fellow nigerians pls spread it round 2 help promote good education in nigeria. Naija oni baje.....

Nice talk. Pls do dey serve?
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by kellyjohn911: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
I must be honest, they do serve but,the certificate is useless in nigeria. We all are making effort to transfer to a better university. There are better universities in cotonou. Tell people around you not to get scam by (houdegbe north american university(hnaub).

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Stunning007(m): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2013
ADMISSION IN PROGRESS!!
Study in HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, Republic du benin.
Admission in progress for next session 2013/2014.

The school is accredited by the Federal Government of Benin Republic and the Ministry of Education.

The school is accredited and we have produuced a number of graduates who have served and are also employed. Visit the link below to read more about the accreditation.

http://www.sosmaitonline.com/2013/09/houdegbe-hnaub-north-american-university-accreditation.html?m=1

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
1.Waec or Neco result with minimum of five credit, no more than two sitings.
2. Authentified waec, Neco, GCE Certificate (Ministry of Education and foreign affairs)
3.Testimonial of your secondary school.
4.Birth certificate
5.Application fee
School fees are very cheap compared to private Universities in Nigeria and can also be paid installment.

Admission Form still on sale
Resumption Date;
1st semester - Nov
2nd semester- March
Summer session - August

For those interested:
Phone: +22966780397
Pin: 23431B2D
Email: uncode22@gmail.com
Twitter: @Acarendez

NOTE: Confirmation of 0'level(5 Credits) allows you for the purchase of form.
O'levels are first confirmed before the sale of forms for intending student.
No Jamb required!!
HURRY NOW AND OBTAIN YOUR FORM

For those interested:
Phone: +22966780397
Pin: 23431B2D
Email: uncode22@gmail.com
Twitter: @Acarendez

For Tuition fees Visit www.hnaub.bj
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by hollaolu(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2013
HNAUB is accredited, its the campus in Nigeria that is not recognized check: http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/4213-how-genuine-is-that-foreign-university-certificate
Www.admissionsintohnaub..com
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Those that say that the is fake am coming from the plz..if u want too apply jst go to the school and forget abt dis evil pple..the school is confirm ..so don't get deceive ..my bro jst got the admission we're coming too nigeria.he is srting in october..this io
s not dem say or my frnd is ther..I went and I saw..God bless or all those spoiling pples mind..make una go school..4years course can be finisd in 2and half years wit ur summer classes..trust me.its not a far journey my pple..God bless u all
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by ugodex: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Y re som sayin its a fake odas its better if u say its fake y not sugest dat original so dat we wil knw cos am already on my way
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pls am applying for this but I I still want to know how far with the school?
Re: Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam by Dclique(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
EMMAUGOH: Pls am applying for this but I I still want to know how far with the school?

The schools is accredited. Check Here False Rumours about Houdegbe North American University

Photo Gallery: HNAUB Medical Students Excursion to University of Parakou
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE-wgSN3v7Y

Photo Gallery: HNAUB Computer Students AWARD NIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycTXluKVl_A

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Accredited, Nuc Approved And Nysc Guaranteed Universities In Cotonou, Benin. / List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden / Studying In US And Canada Faq's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.