Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App (43508 Views)

Governor Zulum Disguised As A Patient, Caught Officials Collecting ₦10,000 / Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Disguised As Lady Stripped After Being Nabbed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by crestedaguiyi: 7:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Na so
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by mykymyk101: 7:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Suddenly all our pastors don forget how to dey do miracle. Coro bad oh, e just open all their yansh!
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Shellsploit: 7:29am On Mar 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Babsib2dk: 7:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Nothing we no go see for Naija
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by OBTMOS(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2020
This world
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Babsib2dk: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2020
The Lord God is our protector
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by zubydsniper: 7:33am On Mar 25, 2020
The work from home is now taking place by our boss � � �
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Awoo88: 7:33am On Mar 25, 2020
qualityovenbake:
Some humans just like cashing out on peoples agony.
Actually, buhari, lie Muhammad and all the zombies defending nonsense since the inception of this administration need to die by this virus.. Maybe the next person to be elected will have sense
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Fem4real: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2020
shocked Nigeria my country....shine ur eyes look
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by juniorstar(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2020
rusher14:

That visited Germany doesn't mean he contracted it there though it is more probable.

As well, the average carrier transmits the virus to an average of 2.5 people.

Who is to say Dangote didnt infect Kyari by the way?
he traveled to Germany, egypt and London b4 returning to nigeria
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by juniorstar(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2020
mykymyk101:
Suddenly all our pastors don forget how to dey do miracle. Coro bad oh, e just open all their yansh!

I believe God should have discussed the issue with a true man of God and he would intercede and say. what if you see 10 righteous men and he would say i won't allow this destruction. then he looks and cant see up to 10 and then the man would say what if you see 5 righteous i won't allow corona ravage the world. but alas na where we find ourselves. may God help us all
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by jahbiz: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2020
May Corona virus and much more deadly viruses hit the camp of these wicked people
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by bamasite2: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2020
Wahala everywhere!
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2020
post=87741404:

Some bad people still wanna cash out and reap people off (40K per head) from what the world is going through?
Maybe they want to go spend the money in hell....perhaps!
Losers!

Meanwhile, they who have ears and eyes let them listen good, instead of coming online wishing bad on other people to die.
Becareful what you wish for in life.... e fit be u ooo!

Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Confirmedzombie: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Beremx:
Oga we have heard

Meanwhile, go and hug Abba Kyari and wish him well. Better still, tell your boss to provide better health care hospitals because when the corona virus starts to sweep you all at Aso Rock, you all will be forced to travel out of the country

Ndi ara

What you wish for others may fall on you. The virus is respected of no one. You may think you made sense.

Only your fellow useless Igbos will hail you but you are incurring the virus on yourself.
God is on throne and sensible person will wish his fellow human such.

Watch your tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by RichBoy247: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2020
toffyz:
Malicious Hackers are utilizing this period to defraud people.

May God help us

Corona Virus will kill all the hackers.
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Babawale01: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2020
So there's this fraud message circulating on whatsapp about federal government awarding #8,500 to Nigeria citizen based on the present Covid-19 outbreak.

Someone forward the link to me on whatsapp so me sef go follow apply for the " grant " . I clicked on the link and it directed me to a blog where i could fill in my details as shown below.

THe FG won't use blog to run a program like this if at all something of such would ever happen.

I don't know what there game plans are but this is just another SCAM so be guided!

Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2020
FBI and CIA dem no go see this one oo,if to say n.a. naija person build this one n.a....wahala for dey!
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by evansjeff(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Beremx:
Oga we have heard

Meanwhile, go and hug Abba Kyari and wish him well. Better still, tell your boss to provide better health care hospitals because when the corona virus starts to sweep you all at Aso Rock, you all will be forced to travel out of the country

Ndi ara

What many of you do not know is that, we only hear of the elites now because they have access to the testing facilities. You see you common man, many are carrying it without even knowing, I pray its not too late when it starts to manifest. Stop mocking people,you're not immune to the virus
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by francisbradshaw(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2020
UFC 249 live free is an upcoming event. There are plenty of fans around the world who love to enjoy UFC 249. All UFC fans need to know a lot about UFC 249 We will provide you with all kinds of information about UFC 249 You don’t have enough time. So, get ready to enjoy the UFC 249 live online. UFC 249 Khabib vs Ferguson fight is an upcoming mixed martial arts event produced by the Final Fight Championship that is planned to be held on April 18, 2020, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, USA.Check out the full fight card of UFC 249 live for free here.
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by ahnie: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Dunno why this guy is hated like this.
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Allsingles: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
So many are taking advantage of the disadvantage.
God please help us
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/fg-alerts-nigerians-to-dangerous-computer-coronavirus/
idiot Lai has been silent since the beginning of this epidemic, as a minister for information, he is only good at lying.

Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by 7lives: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
KINGwax007:
and you think you're safe?

Leave him, let him continue to disgrace himself.
Shebi his people are all over the world developing those places.
May be he hasn't heard about those living in a glass house not throwing stones.
I just watched his people on Aljazeera calling covid 19, rich man sickness.
Meanwhile no mask nor gloves, they are on the streets hawking as usual.
I pray we never get to the stage where state of origin will determine those who gets treatment in Lagos hospitals, as high level stupidity will eventually deceive people into committing an outright suicide.
Those who plays with fire, will eventually get burned.

1 Like

Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by ibinaboonline: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
There's an Israeli-made app released by Israel's Health Ministry that actually works. The name of the app is The Shield. Please Google it to see for yourself.
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Homers123:
I think this is the first time He will be saying something truthful.
Which I still doubt
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by chuzfridam: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/fg-alerts-nigerians-to-dangerous-computer-coronavirus/
For the very first time, people believe what's coming from LAI.
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Ayobami7(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Dollabiz: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Really
Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App by Homers123(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
sbaks:
Which I still doubt
Me sef dey doubt the credibility.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead / Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport / Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.