Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

The Birth Of The True Night Shot King - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Birth Of The True Night Shot King (1621 Views)

Infinix Is Giving Out Free Infinix Note 8 In Their Night Shot Challenge / Why TAIVOS™ Is A Trigger To Ultra Clear Night Shot / Screen Shot Your Home Screen And Tell Us Your Launcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by devbojj: 6:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Do you live in a fast-paced, heavy traffic city like Lagos? Then you know quite well that we were lied to growing up. No one told us that adulthood will be this fast-paced and tough. As if hustling and bustling through the day aren’t hard enough, heavy traffic had to be added to the mix. But we are Nigerians, we are strong and resilient and we have nightlife!

Nothing beats Lagos nightlife guys. Absolutely nothing. And the fun doesn’t just stop in Lagos. I know for a fact that other cities have great nocturnal activities too. So, the days might get rough and frustrating, but the nights are always there for us to unwind and get new air under our wings!

Several restaurants across the country offer awesome live music and entertainment, some even turn into dance clubs most nights of the week, while others turn into amazing karaoke bars as the nights proceed. This isn’t even to mention the oh-so-fantastic food in all shades and forms.

Then there are clubs, and point and kill joints, and football showing centres, drinking bars, pepper soup joints, and even night gaming centres. The list is endless, the beautiful experience unlimited.

There is a downside to this though. Imagine this; you are having a beautiful time, and you whip out your phone to make videos and or take pictures. The best you’ll get is a really dark photo with flashes of eyes and teeth. If there is no sufficient light, then you are automatically getting a really bad photo. This right here is the downside. You’re flexing and enjoying life, but the memory can’t be captured. Most times when I get stubborn and snap those pictures anyway, I end up deleting them myself, most times angrily.

TECNO has been changing the game, releasing smartphones that shoot amazing images even at night. The information has it that they are about to release a new phone to top the previous Camon 12 Series night king. A new TECNO phone is about to be launched. And I hear it is going to be the birth of the true night shot king. Oh, what joy.

According to leaks, the new TECNO phone will be armed with a new technology trademarked TAIVOS™. Apparently, TAIVOS is short for TECNO AI Vision Optimization Solution. Sources say that a dedicated microprocessor will work together with AI algorithms to do one job and one job only; significantly enhance night-time photography.

According to analysis, TAIVOS™ will help improve other photo effects with its ability to increase the sharpness and brightness in digital image signals. When the user is combining cutting-edge camera hardware and powerful algorithms, TAIVOS™ is the missing link that gets all features working together to deliver amazing pictures with a burst of colours.

This is very interesting and exciting! Just days ago, we heard that the new TECNO phone will be equipped with a SONY chip and a whopping 64 mega pixels. We thought that was enough to make the camera outstandingly amazing. But we were wrong. Will you blame us though? The SONY chip news is such a big deal. With the chip, the phone will be the first of its kind in Africa.

We certainly didn’t see this new feature coming. TECNO sure knows how to surprise their fans. The brand says TECNO is for Nigerians and I am starting to believe it! They know how much our nightlife means to us, and they took it upon themselves to solve the one, nightlife problem we have. I really hope all these will be true and not just some leaks thought out by someone.

https://techcabal.com/2020/03/24/tecno-is-about-to-birth-the-true-night-shot-king/

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by nnaomaog(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2020
No doubt this phone will be something to talk about...

devbojj:
Do you live in a fast-paced, heavy traffic city like Lagos? Then you know quite well that we were lied to growing up. No one told us that adulthood will be this fast-paced and tough. As if hustling and bustling through the day aren’t hard enough, heavy traffic had to be added to the mix. But we are Nigerians, we are strong and resilient and we have nightlife!

Nothing beats Lagos nightlife guys. Absolutely nothing. And the fun doesn’t just stop in Lagos. I know for a fact that other cities have great nocturnal activities too. So, the days might get rough and frustrating, but the nights are always there for us to unwind and get new air under our wings!

Several restaurants across the country offer awesome live music and entertainment, some even turn into dance clubs most nights of the week, while others turn into amazing karaoke bars as the nights proceed. This isn’t even to mention the oh-so-fantastic food in all shades and forms.

Then there are clubs, and point and kill joints, and football showing centres, drinking bars, pepper soup joints, and even night gaming centres. The list is endless, the beautiful experience unlimited.

There is a downside to this though. Imagine this; you are having a beautiful time, and you whip out your phone to make videos and or take pictures. The best you’ll get is a really dark photo with flashes of eyes and teeth. If there is no sufficient light, then you are automatically getting a really bad photo. This right here is the downside. You’re flexing and enjoying life, but the memory can’t be captured. Most times when I get stubborn and snap those pictures anyway, I end up deleting them myself, most times angrily.

TECNO has been changing the game, releasing smartphones that shoot amazing images even at night. The information has it that they are about to release a new phone to top the previous Camon 12 Series night king. A new TECNO phone is about to be launched. And I hear it is going to be the birth of the true night shot king. Oh, what joy.

According to leaks, the new TECNO phone will be armed with a new technology trademarked TAIVOS™. Apparently, TAIVOS is short for TECNO AI Vision Optimization Solution. Sources say that a dedicated microprocessor will work together with AI algorithms to do one job and one job only; significantly enhance night-time photography.

According to analysis, TAIVOS™ will help improve other photo effects with its ability to increase the sharpness and brightness in digital image signals. When the user is combining cutting-edge camera hardware and powerful algorithms, TAIVOS™ is the missing link that gets all features working together to deliver amazing pictures with a burst of colours.

This is very interesting and exciting! Just days ago, we heard that the new TECNO phone will be equipped with a SONY chip and a whopping 64 mega pixels. We thought that was enough to make the camera outstandingly amazing. But we were wrong. Will you blame us though? The SONY chip news is such a big deal. With the chip, the phone will be the first of its kind in Africa.

We certainly didn’t see this new feature coming. TECNO sure knows how to surprise their fans. The brand says TECNO is for Nigerians and I am starting to believe it! They know how much our nightlife means to us, and they took it upon themselves to solve the one, nightlife problem we have. I really hope all these will be true and not just some leaks thought out by someone.

https://techcabal.com/2020/03/24/tecno-is-about-to-birth-the-true-night-shot-king/
Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by sunshineV(f): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
This one na calculator geng

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by akashi01(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tecno? Are you drunk?

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by KrazyDave16(m): 7:19am On Mar 26, 2020
It'll prolly come with a SD 439 chip and they'll sell it for 150k because *Drum roll*..... It's flagship shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by KrazyDave16(m): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2020
devbojj:

then the likes of Huawei, Google pixels, Sony and other notable brands are now what then?

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by Eberechiru: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
KrazyDave16:
It'll prolly come with a SD 439 chip and they'll sell it for 150k because *Drum roll*..... It's flagship shocked
Lol i think you should add open curtains. i would rather get a pixel 1 than a 2022 tecno

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by Mohbola(f): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Which phone?

Camon 15 or another one
Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by OneKinGuy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
;DL
Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by dessz(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Is this a joke? Nighe shot what? IPhone, Samsung, Huawei, Sony, Oppo, vivo left the chat

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by skywalker240(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2020
badass flagship mediatek helio p22/ p35 device that would sell for over 80k-100k grin

awesome camera the first and the best of all best in Africa shocked

the camera is on another level, i heard it can pick out your shadow even in the night, it can also pick out your skeletons. cheesy

the battery is to die for, 4000mah but the world best camera optimization (first of its kind in africa) makes the battery last for 300 days with just a single sunlight charge (first of its kind in the world) cheesy

What an amazing design, its not a rumour the phone can be mould into any shape of your choice cheesy

The almighty helio p22, p35 (this is the best from mediatek till date) coupled with 2/3 gig ram and 1gb ram on the air version optimizes, actualizes, radicalizes and commonize any heavy duty resource draining app thats thrown in its way. cheesy

do you know the killer about this badass flagship?

IT'S CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE grin

sunshinev
mrbone2
zesusHVWritter

you guys must buy this badass o grin

It's just 90k up

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by skywalker240(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Eberechiru:

Lol i think you should add open curtains. i would rather get a pixel 1 than a 2022 tecno
enh he should've still added *TRUMPETS*

it's a cheap and affordable - badass flagship we're talking about here o

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by skywalker240(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Infact lalasticlala front page iyoo.

nothing is stopping me from getting this cheap and affordable badass phone, i wont let this opportunity pass me by. Tufia i no gree. grin
Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by sunshineV(f): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2020
skywalker240:
badass flagship mediatek helio p22/ p35 device that would sell for over 80k-100k grin

the camera is on another level, i heard it can pick out your shadow even in the night, it can also pick out your skeletons. cheesy

the battery is to die for, 4000mah but the world best camera optimization (first of its kind in africa) makes the battery last for 300 days with just a single sunlight charge (first of its kind in the world) cheesy

What an amazing design, its not a rumour the phone can be mould into any shape of your choice cheesy

The almighty helio p22, p35 (this is the best from mediatek till date) coupled with 2/3 gig ram and 1gb ram on the air version optimizes, actualizes, radicalizes and commonize any heavy duty resource draining app thats thrown in its way. cheesy

sunshinev
mrbone2
zesusHVWritter

It's just 90k up

I heard this phone can survive under water for a week how true is it

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by skywalker240(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2020
sunshineV:

grin

1000% correct,

its IP600000000 (first of its kind in the world)

and guess what? Messi and Ronaldo would be flying headless and naked in PES 2020 What other badass can do that if its not the almighty device from transsion cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by skywalker240(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2020
sunshineV:

mind you, IP600000000 is water proff, fireproff and bulletproff

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by MrBONE2(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2020
skywalker240:

sunshinev
mrbone2
zesusHVWritter

It's just 90k up

Such a Night shut King is a Badder BaddAss of BaddAssers to be able to Capture images of Bonebeings their Shadows, Spirits their Village Beings and other Night Beings from a mudafucking Darkest areas on earth, To buy this BaddAss #90k would be a gravely injustice to fellow Bonebeings, $90,000 would have been better grin

What yards say Buddy

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by skywalker240(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2020
MrBONE2:

Such a Night shut King is a Badder BaddAss of BaddAssers to be able to Capture images of Bonebeings their Shadows, Spirits their Village Beings and other Night Beings from a mudafucking Darkest areas on earth, To buy this BaddAss #90k would be a gravely injustice to fellow Bonebeings, $90,000 would have been better grin

What yards say Buddy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dont mind me, sir i was only guesting

$90,000 is still cheap grin

a phone that can capture the spirit image of my village people,

it's worth $90,000 iyoo. grin

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by Olanivalue(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2020
who else is done hearing this madness from Tecno, well bosses like OPPO, Samsung and Huawei will just be watching their madness and wonder how far they can go.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by sunshineV(f): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2020
skywalker240:

grin

1000% correct,

its IP600000000 (first of its kind in the world)

and guess what? Messi and Ronaldo would be flying headless and naked in PES 2020 What other badass can do that if its not the almighty device from transsion cheesy

Take my money

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of The True Night Shot King by skywalker240(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2020
sunshineV:

Take my money
is it up to $90,000 ?
Very cheap oo grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Price In Nigeria & Full Specs / 20 Awesome Tecno Camon 17 Features, Tips, Tricks, And Hacks / Gotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.