Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 (21887 Views)

We Can’t Pay March Salary In Full - Kano Tells Civil Servants / Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation / No March Salary Yet For Federal Higher Institution Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by Swingate(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2020
What do you expect from a government that has no clue?
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by BigBizzy(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Chaiii they have started oh
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by johnmartus(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Yes you are right. But guess what it will not gonna happen now.
Tiwatopebabe:

Why can't it happen now? Why not now, pray tell? Because we don't want to die?
I get it. Cowardice, the usual common malady. Literarily speaking, if we don't do the needful, death will be more inevitable than before and sadly, we will die for nothing without the promise of life for our children.
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by loswhite(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2020
quentin06:

stop deceiving yourself, who pays the customers that patronize you?

yeye.
Don't mind the idiot...Even entrepreneurs will suffer some will even fold up and wish they have salaries because of this virus...I pray it ends soon

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by Sholaco: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2020
Foolish people, excuse have started
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by persius555(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2020
This is the last thing the government would want to do
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2020
Na wa ooo , salary is not supposed to be delayed at this time especially when total lockdown now seems inevitable... should they eat sand? or what? They should kukuma match to the governor's house for daily feeding if total lockdown happens...shikena
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by qualityovenbake(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2020
yaki84:

In Europe almost all clubs r paying their staffs reduce salary cos they r not generating funds.
Here govt workers some who r not suppose to be employed atall r being told they won't be collecting the adjusted minimum wage now, una dey vex.
What will a gateman, cleaner, messenger working from home do to warrant collecting full salary?
I have no issues with individuals, small businesses or some privately own companies not paying full salaries of their employees because I know patronage to their business has reduced drastically. The effect of this covid-19 virus on Nigeria economy started February last month and one state is claiming that it can't pay workers their salaries. What happens to the revenues and allocation they have been receiving for years now? Does the state have no savings or treasury? I repeat again, they dare not risk the wrath of the people of Adamawa state
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2020
Citytrend:
You see why I personally hate the idea of employment?
Are businesses doing any better? The economic downturn is affecting everyone, employed or entrepreneur.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by computermouse(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Tiola1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/due-to-covid-19-adamawa-unable-to-pay-march-salary-n32000-minimum-wage-%25E2%2580%2595official/amp/

An incompetent person always searches for an excuse for failure
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by allandutch: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2020
johnmartus:
French revolution of 1789 is inevitable in Nigeria. Although it might not happen this generation but we are looking forward to that.
The French revolution is something that all French ( at least, most of them ) bought into.
In Nigeria, no matter what, those fūckers - politicians - will always have supporters. Why? We are divided on many fronts. Religion, ethnicity etc. And that division is something they, the politicians, will always exploit to the fullest.

Do you have any idea how many people still supports Buhari despite the obvious irresponsibility and incompetency of his government?

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by Elinosweet143(f): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2020
This is wickedness at its peak, what has people's wages got to do with this pandemic, how on earth are they even related. Na waa oh heaven is very far from some of us
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by watchindelta(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2020
Pay them half.... Here in Italy 600euro for workers. Ppl need to eat now aba! Nigeria government no just get conscience at all, even some silly Nigerians they talk of sacrifice for what. How long will the government embezzle the money and wanted the citizens to sacrifice everytime? Sacrifice with empty stomach, wonder!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by osamz007: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Very stupi d talk

If d governor will not get his full salary fine

But if he will, then may Corona locate him

Corona hasn't entered adamawa sef, nonsense.

Just finding ways to oppress the masses
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by Originalsly: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2020
Really? Why can't he pay salaries now? ... how has CoV19 made monies unavailable? If he can't pay now.... how will he pay later? These guys say and do anything because there is no repercussions.
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by Holamilekan97(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2020
Nigeria can never be great again. No be curse o. Na wetin we all know. Hustle for yourself and your family. Government na mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by edoairways: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Citytrend:
You see why I personally hate the idea of employment?
The idea of working for someone you mean or what? Having your own business is employment itself

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Well Sha no problem...Coro is still around the corner
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by scarfest(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2020
you still have time for stupidity, ok dark days are coming.
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by MYHUBBY: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2020
post=87746731:

If it so, just simply say Amen and stop sounding like an Hypocrite.
Don't be annoying please.
We don't like what we dislike biko.

Say AMEN or scroll to the next post if you are scared on saying Amen for Coronavirus to hit the people that looted and destroyed our darling nation abegii

I don't worship politicians neither do I praise them.
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2020
MYHUBBY:

I don't worship politicians neither do I praise them.
Still running upandan

1 Share

Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by OChimex: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Mysticwebb:
I hope the governor will not receive his salary also? If not he should pay everyone.

He will receive his salary and let the poor employees die. But them karma will come fast and serve him hot covid19.

This is why Nigerians are so happy with the virus ravaging the political class.

But sadly, most Nigerians hating the politicians will grow to be like them. even worst. That is why you have a rotten country.
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by MYHUBBY: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2020
post=87748049:
Still running upandan

yes! because sycophants are epidemic to the progress of a country development
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by bionixs: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Flier:
Its just the beginning,I’ve no idea where they are going to get money to pay salary now that oil is 26$ per barrel
They couldn’t pay 18.000 naira minimum wage when oil was $35 now you are expecting them to pay 30.000 naira when oil is 26$
recovered loot ofcaurse ! for those shouting, "bring back our yam'', will now know that their heads were used to believe that corruption was being fought

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by bionixs: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2020
dionma:
Covid 19 that is about two months in Nigeria is the reason salary cannot be paid. All these states that are not viable. Dissolve the state and merge with other States.
two months for which Nigeria?
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
They must pay.

must adamawa be a state why not merger with a big state
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by yaki84: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2020
qualityovenbake:
I have no issues with individuals, small businesses or some privately own companies not paying full salaries of their employees because I know patronage to their business has reduced drastically. The effect of this covid-19 virus on Nigeria economy started February last month and one state is claiming that it can't pay workers their salaries. What happens to the revenues and allocation they have been receiving for years now? Does the state have no savings or treasury? I repeat again, they dare not risk the wrath of the people of Adamawa state
No state in Nigeria has savings or treasury.
If they do, they wouldn't have requested bailout to pay salaries.
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by Adrian98(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Stupid excuse. I really feel for this country
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by IMASTEX: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2020
dionma:
Covid 19 that is about two months in Nigeria is the reason salary cannot be paid. All these states that are not viable. Dissolve the state and merge with other States.
That is the truth most states created were out of greed to gain more allocations from the federal and increase several chances to the regions. This is even the reason many don't want true federalism as they will useless.
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by cococandy(f): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2020
Meanwhile USA is giving free money to citizens and residents to help them overcome the hard times. Who do us like this?
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by qualityovenbake(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2020
yaki84:

No state in Nigeria has savings or treasury.
If they do, they wouldn't have requested bailout to pay salaries.
Barely one month and they are complaining. I refuse to accept that flimsy excuse from the state government.
Re: Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 by LivingSage: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2020
#StayAtHome, you still don't want to pay? I'm wondering how it'll be effective. Mumu governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers On Death Row Starved In Underground Cell —falana / Man Jailed For Insulting Governor Aminu Masari On Social Media / EFCC To Begin Repatriation Of $200billion Dubai Stash, Receives Looters' List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.