Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

What Service Are There - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Service Are There (712 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Service Are There by lagautorepair(m): 6:19am On Mar 25, 2020
WHAT KIND OF SERVICES ARE THERE?

There are several types of servicing available, namely: Basic/ Interim, Full, Major and Manufacturer. What these services include will vary, with more expensive services offering a more complete check. That said, every service from basic onwards will include:

Oil change

Oil filter change

Visual inspection

Check all levels of key fluids (washer fluid, brake fluid, anti-freeze, steering fluid)

Some garages will check brakes on an interim or basic service

When it comes to a full or major service, typically more checks are carried out on the vehicle and any aspects of the car that are not within the manufacturer’s guidelines will be replaced. Depending on the garage, you may have to pay for anything that needs to be replaced that’s not under warranty.

WHAT TYPE OF SERVICE DO I NEED?

What service you require depends largely on the intervals between services and the amount of mileage you’ve put on the vehicle since your last service.A full service is highly recommended although if the vehicle is regularly serviced then a basic service will help to keep it running smoothly and hassle free.

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me / Best Car To But With This Budget / Please I Need Gs300 Bonnet Dm If You Have For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.