Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,013 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread (45449 Views)

Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch / Seyi Makinde Held Rally In Ibadan It’s Dangerous For Coronavirus Spread- Photo / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by playapayaski: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2020
And yet non of the billionaires have donated face masks and sanitizers to the public, not heard any..
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2020
nothing concern us o. all I know is that all politicians must get this virus, especially buhari.

next time they will stop travelling early
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by moneyest(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sarakis-wife-assembles-scientists-to-reduce-virus-spread.html

In other words; there isn't a single scientist in the whole of Milan and that was why it was killing them recklessly abi
Na iguedo goko cleanser scientists wey we get go curtail wetin italo no fit handle grin

Baba God na ur hand we dey
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by Akhagbenidestin(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Nigeria Don tire me abeg how can I change my country
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by modelsms(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2020
scientists better than those abroad?
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Ok you mean the gathering is done in London as a citizen of Nigeria??

Buhari sense of reasoning..... Why not gather them in Nigeria ......
This country needs to be fixed all rounds

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by talk2bity: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Na so
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by SoNature(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Where is Prof Maurice Iwu's vaccine?

How come nobody is asking questions?
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Akhagbenidestin:
Nigeria Don tire me abeg how can I change my country

Just wait, let's know if they can manufacture another Jubril and other cabals withing few days..........

If not , the truth will change so many things this time around

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Ok you mean the gathering is done in London as a citizen of Nigeria??

Buhari sense of reasoning..... Why not gather them in Nigeria ......
This country needs to be fixed all rounds
she and her husband are no longer working in Nigeria.

we have cattle scientist here already and they are among the best. we can quarantine people here using the Ruga Formula

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by Sotland: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2020
For the common citizen, God almighty deliver your people.....Amen!!!

covid-19 could be an answer to Nigerians prayers... May all the Buhari, Abba Kyari and all the bad politicians never recover from it.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2020
Lol. Pathetic.
Doctors in diaspora once tried to organize a more efficient system to get mass medical aid in Nigeria. The proposal was left pending for years until they shamefully withdrew. Guess you didn't see this coming did u
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by StagethemTVee: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Team smart and pro active
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by AroleOduduwa2: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Sirnose:
Everyone doing their own bits to trend

We shall be watching and waiting for the results of the research

Always criticizing those that are willing to do something, why don’t you do your own so you can trend.
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by Swingate(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2020
Where are the Nigerian scientists? Nobody is hearing anything from them or their association. Although I don't be them because they have been neglected for so long, but this is actually their time to shine.
The government and we'll meaning individuals and organizations should throw an open challenge to our scientists to find a local solution for this epidemic. Funds should be made available for researchers to look for treatment and if possible a vaccine for coronavirus.
I trust in Nigeria scientists and I believe with the right support they will find the cure.
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by bluefilm: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2020
Who is this comedienne bikonu?
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by Born2Breed(f): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2020
Sirnose:

Chai!!!

Who do you this one?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by Kennitrust(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2020
The fear spare no one.

Even if I don't survive this virus

I will gladly bow to it after seeing my leaders who put us in this pitiable state of life, going down the trend too.

They refused us a better health system because they believe traveling abroad for treatment will always be possible.

Let just hope we survive this for an eye opener

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2020
This woman as 1st lady,chai .e go better
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by Mizwisdom(f): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2020
Instead of calling men and women of God to seek God's face they are calling scientists. It's ok, continue in foolishness
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:
she and her husband are no longer working in Nigeria.

we have cattle scientist here already and they are among the best. we can quarantine people here using the Ruga Formula

Lols....the way they pushed away 5% is the same way Oga Coro is attacking them....

What goes around comes around.....
London cannot manufacture another Jubril or more cabals as Oga Coro is watching as well over there....

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by proclinician: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2020
EternalBeing:
Even Israel Has Confirmed That Rapture Is About To Happen
Don't let the "sweetness" and deceitfulness of Technology make your Soul attach and undeterchable from this now Anti-Christ possed World. You have unfilfilled Dreams and Vision and wishing that the World would return to normal soon? You should be much more concern of missing your real chance to become Immortal and live forever, don't miss it, it is about to happen. Please comeback and read what I am about to post here. Truly Rapture is very much about to happen. Accept JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach Today, it would not be tolerable to witness the Doom Day that follows after Children of YAHWEH have been taken out of this World.
Do away with all your sins, flee all unholiness. Consecrate and prepare yourself to be liftable by the SPIRIT of YAHWEH at the Sounding of Trumpet that is very much about to happen! Don't be left behind to witness the terrible Doom that would start on Earth after real children of God have been taken out.

Tel Aviv, March 24: Israel Health Minister Yaakov Litzman, a deeply conservative politician, drew flak from the nation's progressive circles after he suggested that the cure for coronavirus would come along with "The Messiah". His remarks, at a press conference on March 19, led to questions being raised on whether a man with deep theological roots should be heading the Ministry of Health in such a critical stage. Coronavirus Live Map: How to Track The Spread of COVID-19 Across The Globe With This Dashboard.

Litzman, who heads the ultra-Orthodox United Torah Judaism party, is a key constituent of the Benjamin Netanyahu government in Israel. In a press conference addressed in Hebrew on March 19, Yaakov said the coronavirus crisis indicates that the world is moving towards its end, and the days are near when "The Messiah" would descend upon the earth and relieve the plight of Jewish community.
“We are praying and hoping that the Messiah will arrive before Passover, the time of our redemption. I am sure that the Messiah will come and bring us out as [God] brought us out of Egypt. Soon we will go out in freedom and the Messiah will come and redeem us from all the troubles of the world," Haaretz quoted the Health Minister as saying.

As per the Jewish belief, the Messiah would be the a future Jewish king from the Davidic line who would save Israel from a major catastrophe. The Jewish estalogy attributes him as "a savior or redeemer who would appear at the end of days and usher in the kingdom of God". The arrival of Messiah would also lead to the final phase of world before the doomsday, the Jews believe.
The Health Minister's remarks comes at a time when coronavirus infections toll in Israel has topped the 1,600-mark. At least one COVID-19 patient, a holocaust survivor, was confirmed to have succumbed to death on Sunday. The country has been put under a nationwide lockdown till at least April 8. Trump said Chloroquine cures Corona Virus, the evil controlled Ministry of Health and Powers that be said he shpuld shut up. YAHWEH ALMIGHTY has given us all the opportinity to see clearly that evil has fully taken authority over this World. Satan already has his minons contrilling Cointries of the Wolrd. It is not a Mistake that the Militarues in all Countries are preparing to enforce the Vaconation (ID2020). Please, repent of your ains now, plead the Blood of YAHSHUA HaMashiach to wash of all your sins and the consequences so that you become fit for Rapture that is about to happen. As regards the Image I attached to this article, comfirm it in Revelation 6:8.

https://www.nairaland.com/5754376/even-israel-confirmed-rapture-happen#87745877

Now's not the time for conspiracy bullshits. U don wash ur hands.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2020
We will overcome
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by gaventa: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2020
I wonder what manner of offspring will come out of someone like you.
Sirnose:

Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by Kinglulu2019: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2020
May God bless and strengthen her, nice work, and well done ma'am
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by slimfit1(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2020
seedorfg:
Honestly am I the only one that is confused of what Mrs.saraki is doing, partnering some scientists outside Nigeria.
Sey we no get scientists for this country nii, because I don't understand all this grammar.

Well, anything to help Nigeria is highly welcome.
My fear is the materials not to be hijacked.

Na 419 moves she dey do so. I don't trust that woman if you hear Sarak run my brother before the ki turn up. She didn't open a lab in Nigeria I don't get this people as always like husband like wife giving us audio job fake hope. She has no good intentions otherwise she would build a lab first and employ Nigerians to do the research.
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by Roman7(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2020
EternalBeing:
Even Israel Has Confirmed That Rapture Is About To Happen
It is not a Mistake that the Military in Countries of the World are now seriously preparing to enforce the ID2020 Vacination that is said to be against Corona Virua. Don't let the "sweetness" and deceitfulness of Technology make your Soul attach and undeterchable from this now Anti-Christ possed World. You have unfulfilled Dreams and Visions and wishing that the World would return to normal soon? Then research ID2020 using other Search Engines apart from Google. You should be much more concern of missing your real chance to become Immortal and live foreverdon't miss it, it is about to happen. Please comeback and read what I am about to post here. Truly Rapture is very much about to happen. Accept JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach Today, it would not be tolerable to witness the Doom Day that follows after Children of YAHWEH have been taken out of this World.
Do away with all your sins, flee all unholiness. Consecrate and prepare yourself to be liftable by the SPIRIT of YAHWEH at the Sounding of Trumpet that is very much about to happen! Don't be left behind to witness the terrible Doom that would start on Earth after real children of God have been taken out.

YAHWEH ALREAL has given us all the opportinity to see clearly that Satan and his evil children have fully taken ownership of this World. Satan already has his minons controlling Cointries of the Wolrd. It is not a Mistake that the Militarues in all Countries are preparing to enforce the Vacination (ID2020). Please, repent of your ains now, plead the Blood of YAHSHUA HaMashiach to wash of all your sins and the consequences so that you become fit for Rapture that is about to happen.
urrently in every NTrump said Chloroquine cures Corona Virus, the evil controlled Ministry of Health and Powers that be said he shpuld shut up. As regards the Image I attached to this article, comfirm it in Revelation 6:8.

Tel Aviv, March 24: Israel Health Minister Yaakov Litzman, a deeply conservative politician, drew flak from the nation's progressive circles after he suggested that the cure for coronavirus would come along with "The Messiah". His remarks, at a press conference on March 19, led to questions being raised on whether a man with deep theological roots should be heading the Ministry of Health in such a critical stage. Coronavirus Live Map: How to Track The Spread of COVID-19 Across The Globe With This Dashboard.

Litzman, who heads the ultra-Orthodox United Torah Judaism party, is a key constituent of the Benjamin Netanyahu government in Israel. In a press conference addressed in Hebrew on March 19, Yaakov said the coronavirus crisis indicates that the world is moving towards its end, and the days are near when "The Messiah" would descend upon the earth and relieve the plight of Jewish community.
“We are praying and hoping that the Messiah will arrive before Passover, the time of our redemption. I am sure that the Messiah will come and bring us out as [God] brought us out of Egypt. Soon we will go out in freedom and the Messiah will come and redeem us from all the troubles of the world," Haaretz quoted the Health Minister as saying.

As per the Jewish belief, the Messiah would be the a future Jewish king from the Davidic line who would save Israel from a major catastrophe. The Jewish estalogy attributes him as "a savior or redeemer who would appear at the end of days and usher in the kingdom of God". The arrival of Messiah would also lead to the final phase of world before the doomsday, the Jews believe.
The Health Minister's remarks comes at a time when coronavirus infections toll in Israel has topped the 1,600-mark. At least one COVID-19 patient, a holocaust survivor, was confirmed to have succumbed to death on Sunday. The country has been put under a nationwide lockdown till at least April 8.

https://www.nairaland.com/5754376/even-israel-confirmed-rapture-happen#87745877

The thing is nobody knows when it will happen.....just chill
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by budusky05(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Why wait till now to assemble them?
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by arsenal33: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Derrinclay:
This woman as 1st lady,chai .e go better
As first lady of Kwara state, did their govt build any hospital?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by miqos02(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2020
Kk
Re: Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread by RichBoy247: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Good News..

Gather 1billion Scientists You're Nothing But Pencil In Zoogeria, Thank God Aso Rock Is Feeling The Heat.. They Won't Escape It

At Las The Lifeless One Is About To Rest In .....

Several of the people like you who once wished Buhari dead have themselves been buried. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Storms Olubadan's Coronation In Native Style - Photos / Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father / Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.