Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,750 members, 7,955,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Covid 19: God Must Be Teliing Us Something - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19: God Must Be Teliing Us Something (311 Views)

BREAKING! COVID-19: 6 Patients Recover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19: God Must Be Teliing Us Something by Franzinni: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Donald trump
Re: Covid 19: God Must Be Teliing Us Something by potent5(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2020
All these years God has been telling you something, you never knew. Are you just waking up?
Franzinni:
Guys in my research for this killer virus, something strange stood out .. The virus rarely affects children ( they are the closest to Adam and eve before they ate the Apple)...

The older you get the more sin you have in the sin bank.. Could this be God hitting the reset button ?

See trump asking people to turn to God now when they let witches florish.. Gays live lavida local..evil has become the order of the day the world even got worst that Sodom and gomora .

Anyway by the time this is over .. The world will become more blissful or it will become a nightmare.
Re: Covid 19: God Must Be Teliing Us Something by Franzinni: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2020
potent5:
All these years God has been telling you something, you never knew. Are you just waking up?
yes o me and you dey the same earth my brother... Corona virus point gun at all of us o...

(1) (Reply)

Just One Plague / Coronavirus: Akwa Ibom State Closes Borders; Asks Workers To Stay At Home / Coronavirus: President Buhari Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.