Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) (96092 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by chrizzyace: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2020
oyonu:
See me see trouble
Am I a yahoo girl?
E ra mi egba mi o
Shey mo jo omo yahoo
Emi o mo Sars
Sars t'emi mo is Sarz on the beat
Olopa kole mu wa, Tani sars fe mulo ni bi

Marlians !!!! Lol
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by SirNuell1(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2020
H
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by Choski78(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Pradit post=8774972y
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by klax(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

No she used her bachelor's degree First Class upper to invent and develop the alias "Daniel Mercedez"
She is a con artist.

Haaa!!! Then she is super intelligent. Very interesting.
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by ContractKiller: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
Men if only I could lay my hands on an RPG, I would be shooting those cargoes of death down before they can land and spread Corona virus.

signature2012:
Daniel Mercedes.. shocked

Despite the pandemic we are facing at the moment,a British flight will be landing in Lagos today.

Only God knows those on board.
I thought both Abuja and Lagos Airports were shutdown already.

Please stay safe!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by Aremson14(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
signature2012:

Despite the pandemic we are facing at the moment,a British flight will be landing in Lagos today.

Stay informed

Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by PRINTIKANIGERIA: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is serious.
The law most take it's cause.

but wait!
@PRINTIKA.NG (IG)
We can actually print this.
After all , we are EVERYTHING PRINTS
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
IMASTEX:
Various types of fraud will continue to happen and even increase until there is a government in Nigeria who prioritises the general welfare of her citizen which will automatically lead to crime drop. Before then, victims of Cyber crime, religious fraud, etc will keep increasing.

Etc....
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by EnterpriseMan: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
That 2 years for even reduce
Assuming say she plead guilty as a sharp and smart girl

Anyway 2 years not bad
She fit even leave jail before that two years. Because some times it can be calculated day and night

It is calculated day and night
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Post the complete story, she was given the option of bail as well.
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by Adewale0976: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
see below
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by Jimbadly: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
See yahoo babe's cute lil beady eyes sef. grin grin
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
signature2012:

You think Buhari closed our boarders...

They are all open..

A China flight is landing on a daily
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by aku626(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
This Life sha I know the girl they've money oh. I bet she wont see prison, she was granted an option of a fine of 1 million naira.

https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/5674-operation-rewired-wanted-female-fbi-suspect-jay-jay-bags-two-years

OP don't be a lazy Arrow just verify your info
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by Dollabiz: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
Really
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by pacespot(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
This kind girl dey sweet to keep as a casual friend. Strong woman, if you know you know.
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Franksomtoo:
Very beautiful lady. What a waste
na u waste her?? Tchew
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
Is she from Abiriba or Arochuku or Abakeleke? Which one? See her face.
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by ubcandid(m): 6:42am On Mar 26, 2020
aku626:
This Life sha I know the girl they've money oh. I bet she wont see prison, she was granted an option of a fine of 1 million naira.

https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/5674-operation-rewired-wanted-female-fbi-suspect-jay-jay-bags-two-years

OP don't be a lazy Arrow just verify your info
everyone that drives a car or has one investment or the other has money in the eyes of most Nigerians. You're not living with them to know the true situation of things.

1 Like

Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by Bahddo(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2020
omofranyoung:
Yahoo work does not fit a lady.

Is like a lady doing the. Work of arm robber.
Does not tally
Leave for the boys who don't have a soul any more.
you don't know there are female robbers? There are female cultists, female murderers. Stay there and be underestimating the human capacity for evil just because of gender.
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by Bahddo(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2020
Maxy001:
I know her very well.She is Joan Urevbu. A daughter to professor & Mrs Urevbu, a wealthy parents and owner of University Preparatory Secondary School (UPSS) in benin city. UPSS is practically the best nursery/primary and secondary school in Edo State. You guys can make your research.An option of 1million fine is a peanut for them.Someone on FBI list should be taken more serious.
That's not Joan Urevbu.
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by digitite: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2020
What a beauty shocked
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by shilz(f): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
Maxy001:
I know her very well.She is Joan Urevbu. A daughter to professor & Mrs Urevbu, a wealthy parents and owner of University Preparatory Secondary School (UPSS) in benin city. UPSS is practically the best nursery/primary and secondary school in Edo State. You guys can make your research.An option of 1million fine is a peanut for them.Someone on FBI list should be taken more serious.
so Jehovah's witnesses still scam
Re: Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) by aku626(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2020
must you comment, do you know them, what situation can possibly become of someone who is partly based out of the country, with folks that hold lofty position in the country and at least a billion naira investments other than greed?

ubcandid:

everyone that drives a car or has one investment or the other has money in the eyes of most Nigerians. You're not living with them to know the true situation of things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him / Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.