Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

With This I Move Forward To Putting Smile On The Face Of My Fans- Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / With This I Move Forward To Putting Smile On The Face Of My Fans- Shatta Wale (383 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out / BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With This I Move Forward To Putting Smile On The Face Of My Fans- Shatta Wale by Deloversbed(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2020
The popular Ghanaian music artiste Shatta Wale has kept on doing everything within his power to put smile on the faces of the general public.

The Ghanaian whose real name remains Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jr was born on the 17 October 1984. From his commentary so far on the Outbreak of Corona virus it has been made known that it pains him that the world keep on living in fear and panic.

On the quest to eliminate this fear the singer and music writer who started his music career in 2004 has decided to put a smile upon the face of the World as a whole. The smile which he decided to bring in a special way is what he said will take place in his home country Ghana.

This way of putting smile on the face of the world according to him is what he called "...continue reading @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/03/with-this-i-move-forward-to-putting.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Davido Goes Into Self-isolation As Fiancè, Chioma Tests Positive For COVID-19 / The Ghetto Guide | How To Get Naked Sexy Hispanic Women | Episode 02 / Bobrisky's Instagram Account Finally Verified - Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.