Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed (24417 Views)

Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by tot(f): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
MrCuteking:
Which technology are we using to measure the number of those with corona virus. Cause I have a feeling our figure is totally wrong. 46? South Africa has about 700+ . With dirty Nigerians and poor technology we can't really conclude that the present case is 46. I think 4600 is fair enough. Everyone should stay at home please.

You are also a Nigerian, right? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by templeRun20(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
I just hope chief Buhari doesn't escape this Corona season
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Adewale0976: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
see below
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by ursullalinda(f): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Liposure:
amen oh. Stay safe

You too dear.
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by MrCuteking(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
tot:

You are also a Nigerian, right? undecided

Yes ma
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Officialgarri:
Oshiomole is also waiting for the result....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by citruslimited(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
I am quiet happy leaders now find value and appreciate the fact that dey are Nigerians.

God really have a way of doing thing. God is great.
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Zico5:
This is the greatest judgement for these wicked leaders. Close border, they refused because their children and relatives are abroad. They will all be treated in their ill equipped hospitals. No hidden place for anyone of them. They have embezzled all the available resources leaving the masses at the mercy of God. There shall be no rest for the wicked. All of u will never escape this calamity.
Waiting lielie muhamed and uncle ajala..shebi de want to spend $500million on useless NTA when healthcare for the common man is at the Mercy of God.
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Bizibi(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Xandelle:
The way oshiomole go dey pray make e be positive ehh
Even oshiomole should check his status because he was also in contact with the chief of staff.
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Ayobami7(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
下一个
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by proclinician: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
post=87754069:
We pray it comes out negative.

If Prince charles can get Coronavirus, who cannot get it?!

This issue is getting outta hands...

God please save the world.

Fortunately, not everyone has your kind of crude mentality, wishing evil for prolle.
Better becareful what you wish for in life Sheun!

Sit at home every one stay home. But deal with this.

Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by DonMekino(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
this shows the failed system of government we are practicing in this country, Kyari comes in from abroad, majority of the governors ran to aso rock to say "Welcome we are loyal"....many of these governors spend more days in Abuja than they do in their respective states
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Hotfreez: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
This Obaseki was caught with Two Million Dollars cash by Interpol in France. That money would have bought Four Hundred respirators for Edo state. Now Edo doesn't have up to 10.

By the time this Coronavirus is over, just watch. Nigeria would pump money into medicine.

Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by donveekings: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Abdulrahman1000:
try to help me out pls even if its just to eat with it, Gtb 0124.461399 A.A.A pls, ur family. wil not mour.n&cry over. u 4now&uncure.rable disea.ses wil never come ur way amen
Please, stop this. You are already constituting a nuisance on this forum. How can you not have food to eat but you have data to be on nairaland? Talk to people around you. If your needs are genuine, they will gladly assist you. Here, 99% of nairalanders don't believe your story. So stop wasting your energy!

Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Joseph enitan gbadamosi is the name correct?

josielewa:
He' should pray he is negative...With all thus governorship fight..na who get life dey contest
Pls if you can spare anything for me, will appreciate. Shouldn't be doing this but...
0026134698. Access bank

Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by amalab30(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Corona should just be asking them to return looted funds before dashing them her gift.
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Why he no go get am when he dey go up and down go beg president Kyari for Aso Rock.
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by josielewa(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
3rdavefarms:
Joseph enitan gbadamosi is the name correct?

Yes...Thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by EmekaMD(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
The mouth that lies shall be shut

Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by lasheun: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
post=87754069:
We pray it comes out negative.

If Prince charles can get Coronavirus, who cannot get it?!

This issue is getting outta hands...

God please save the world.

Fortunately, not everyone has your kind of crude mentality, wishing evil for prolle.
Better becareful what you wish for in life Sheun!
I don't argue with people that doesn't know jack.
When you know,you know.
Shalom!
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by lasheun: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
So unfortunate.
He had double contact..
Heyaaaaaaa!
All his fans should start praying now oo.
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Fucklove(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Na all the big men dey go for aunty corona test grin no way to travel for international testing na local tins now..is our God not a wonderful God grin even President Kovid-one nine kwirus do him test locally and na mama chukwudi test am ohh..I hear say aunty biliki and brother akpan dey treat kyari no more Dr Joe Williams cheesy
Everybody praise d lord.cool
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by doffman: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Zico5:
This is the greatest judgement for these wicked leaders. Close border, they refused because their children and relatives are abroad. They will all be treated in their ill equipped hospitals. No hidden place for anyone of them. They have embezzled all the available resources leaving the masses at the mercy of God. There shall be no rest for the wicked. All of u will never escape this calamity.
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by frog12: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
ignorance and silliness na him go outdo all these people. at times you tell nigeria mechanics say the oil can cause cancer, they go tell you, they are immune. the country no need this and now they go they spend money dey no get
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by uunwanaobong3: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
THE TEST RESULTS IS POSITIVE + in advance.

Rip
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Ken4agent(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
ursullalinda:
His heart might be beating by now......the virus is just attacking the rich oh.

Make Holy Ghost take cover for we poor oh grin

Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Iziq(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please � nairalanders help a brother. My sister just had a fatal accident and I have emptied my account on medicals. She's all I have got; only surviving relative. Help save her for me. May no misfortune befall you. Amen.
0076543602 (Access Bank) nothing is too small. That 1k can do something. Thank you.
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Aladdin1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
He had contact with bala mohammed and abba kyari who have both tested positive to the corona virus.it is a great probability that governor obaseki may test positive too.it would be a miracle if he is not positive.
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by Heineken(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
This virus is something else. Nawao
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by bobaustin(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
I pray for him oo. we can't afford to see that our 4+4 isn't complete oo
Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by GistFullGround: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
josielewa:
He' should pray he is negative...With all thus governorship fight..na who get life dey contest
Pls if you can spare anything for me, will appreciate. Shouldn't be doing this but...
0026134698. Access bank

ONLINE BEGGAR...

What a shame!

Re: Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed by GistFullGround: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
Iziq:
Please � nairalanders help a brother. My sister just had a fatal accident and I have emptied my account on medicals. She's all I have got; only surviving relative. Help save her for me. May no misfortune befall you. Amen.
0076543602 (Access Bank) nothing is too small. That 1k can do something. Thank you.

ANOTHER ONLINE BEGGAR?

[b]
[/b]

NAF Admits ‘Unfortunate’ Bombing Of Civilians In Yobe / This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers / DSS Arrests Another Boko Haram Kingpin In Maiduguri