Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] (21471 Views)

Two Ladies Run Mad After Coming Down From A Man's Benz (Video) / African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) / "Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by xpotless: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Ahmed0336(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
shocked
Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Ahmed0336(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
God Almighty is showing us He is the only True King. Time to repent and seek His mercies.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by borntoexcel2000(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
God have mercy
Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by ogyunging(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Planet Nibiru is around the corner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by espn(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
The world is about to end maybe...
Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Iziq(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please � nairalanders help a brother. My sister just had a fatal accident and I have emptied my account on medicals. She's all I have got; only surviving relative. Help save her for me. May no misfortune befall you. Amen.
0076543602 (Access Bank) nothing is too small. That 1k can do something. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Okkkkk
Next Please
Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
These conspiracy numbskulls are at it again

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Only in Nigerian Media
Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by abumeinben(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Anor understand. Shey Arabic pidgin dey ni?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by deri4luv1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
Is that pidgin she's speaking?

3 Likes

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Elimon(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
And I sighed
Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Mazikic(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ahmed0336:
God Almighty is showing us He is the only True King. Time to repent and seek His mercies.
By making the sky come down?! Funny people.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by dudusky007(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Iziq:
Please � nairalanders help a brother. My sister just had a fatal accident and I have emptied my account on medicals. She's all I have got; only surviving relative. Help save her for me. May no misfortune befall you. Amen.
0076543602 (Access Bank) nothing is too small. That 1k can do something. Thank you.
i just sent you 100k pls check and treat her immediately

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Vulcanheph(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
ogyunging:
Planet Nibiru is around the corner.
And the Annunaki are Returning ......

4 Likes

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by adecz: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
shocked sad shocked cool
Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Forget that thing. Experienced something similar in kano state way back. E go normalize. Some wackos turn men of God that day. We were literally touching clouds. I no some people go say i dey lie grin. But i mean am, shit was serious back then. Lasted for a day and disappeared.

Looks like d sky was coming to fill the earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mazikic:

By making the sky come down?! Funny people.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by dazzlingd(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Morons everywhere...

Some of these things if not natural occurrence then maybe Aliens from other star systems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by terrezo2002(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Whatever it may be, the world is about to end. The beginning of sorrows has began. It shall be trouble upon trouble. Event upon event. Then the rapture and the coming of the anti Christ. Be vigilant

3 Likes

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by mytime24(f): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
No where naija no dey angry
Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by TomMary(f): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
dudusky007:

God bless you for helping him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Dube07: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Okay....
Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
dudusky007:

God bless you bro

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Enoch07: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ahmed0336:
shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Masking: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
God epp we lol...
The skies are often very dark in kuwait.

That looked really close
Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by stalwart123(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
grin

Orun nyabo, konse ile baba enikan.

So them dey speak pidgin for Kuwait.

Na end e don near

2 Likes

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by JetStar: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
it just shows how misunderstanding religion could be and how gullible people are. If the world will end why only in Kuwait? How about other countries? where are the angels coming down to take the people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by TUANKU(m): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Vulcanheph:

And the Annunaki are Returning ......
They never left in the first place, they were just hovering above in a giant sphere spaceship humans call moon.
Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by Starboytwo(m): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Earth wan collapse or whatever, and she still dey do "la ila, ilan la... Insteadi ko japa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] by rex444(m): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
why has the news not carried it? why is it this only video spreading Haba na coro is enof scare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Legion Trainees Beat Man Trying To Stop Them From Assaulting A Lady / EFCC Raids Abuja Hotel, Arrests Woman, Others With Fake $427,400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.