Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,809 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Research Into Activated Charcoal For Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Research Into Activated Charcoal For Coronavirus (729 Views)

COVID-19: Gorillas At Atalanta Zoo Test Positive For Coronavirus / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Research Into Activated Charcoal For Coronavirus by craigkoel1989: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
I have been doing some research into how to treat this Coronavirus and while doing research and while researching I stumbled into how Coronavirus is spread and i discovered that Coronavirus is classified as norovirus which is spread by contact with droplet and according to my research Coronavirus is similar to norovirus which can stay in surface for many days
I digged deeper and discovered that activated charcoal helps to treat norovirus and it was discovered that an woman who took activated charcoal recovered from norovirus and was symptom free in 24 hours
Activated charcoal if taken enough can prevent viral infection and prevent the spread of the virus
I am not saying this is the cure but at least we should try all possible alternative as it is better than known
Let us allow more research to be done on it in the upcoming days if it is viable
and remember where that was seen was seen first on nairaland
Evidence to back up my claim are attached underneath
Stay safe as we look to find the solution to this ravaging virus and if possible pushed to front page

Re: My Research Into Activated Charcoal For Coronavirus by angelEmade: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
g
Re: My Research Into Activated Charcoal For Coronavirus by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
craigkoel1989:
I have been doing some research into how to treat this Coronavirus and while doing research and while researching I stumbled into how Coronavirus is spread and i discovered that Coronavirus is classified as norovirus which is spread by contact with droplet and according to my research Coronavirus is similar to norovirus which can stay in surface for many days
I digged deeper and discovered that activated charcoal helps to treat norovirus and it was discovered that an woman who took activated charcoal recovered from norovirus and was symptom free in 24 hours
Activated charcoal if taken enough can prevent viral infection and prevent the spread of the virus
I am not saying this is the cure but at least we should try all possible alternative as it is better than known
Let us allow more research to be done on it in the upcoming days if it is viable
and remember where that was seen was seen first on nairaland
Evidence to back up my claim are attached underneath
Stay safe as we look to find the solution to this ravaging virus and if possible pushed to front page

It's good that you're researching
However, while the norovirus infects the gastrointestinal tract, the coronavirus attacks the respiratory tract.
As such, activated charcoal, commonly used as an anti-poison(only for some ingested poison), may play a role in preventing norovirus infection(in the stomach by absorbing it), but not in coronavirus infection. The coronavirus does not pass through the stomach/gastrointestinal tract.
Re: My Research Into Activated Charcoal For Coronavirus by Tundemuttee: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please, can I have your number.

To put me through how to start exporting out of Nigeria. Am a student of Osun State University studying Agricultural Economic..

I will very happy, if my request is granted.

My Number: 08104672539
Re: My Research Into Activated Charcoal For Coronavirus by Bluezy13(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
According to the attached write-up,

It simple helps, especially when taken early.
Re: My Research Into Activated Charcoal For Coronavirus by Acidosis(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good job, OP. Nice comments as well.
Re: My Research Into Activated Charcoal For Coronavirus by Lordswazz(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Activated charcoal if taken enough can prevent safe as we look to find the solution to this ravaging virus and if possible pushed to front page
Good day Craigkoel1989. I would love to reach you over a matter if that's okay by you. Please kindly tell me how to do that, or send me a notifier instead. I can be reached on whatsapp with 07017527485
Re: My Research Into Activated Charcoal For Coronavirus by Orubebe01: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
is activated charcoal the same with the normal charcoal we see

(1) (Reply)

This Is Borno State 100 Bed Capacity Isolation Centre Pics / Coronavirus:Antiparastic Drug Invermectin Kills COVID-19 In Lab Within 48 Hours / CORONA VIRUS: Shocking In New York As 100k People Have Tested Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.