Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

2nd Wife Sets Husband’s House Ablaze Over New Wife . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2nd Wife Sets Husband’s House Ablaze Over New Wife . (964 Views)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Wife Sets Her Husband’s House On Fire In Osun State / Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Wife Sets Husband’s House Ablaze Over New Wife . by HOPEABLE901: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
The Osun State Police Command have arrested a housewife for allegedly setting ablaze her husband’s six-bedroom apartment worth N3 million.
FULL DETAILS HERE www.mixnaija.com.ng/2nd-wife-sets-husbands-house-ablaze-over-new-wife/
Re: 2nd Wife Sets Husband’s House Ablaze Over New Wife . by Iziq(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please � nairalanders help a brother. My sister just had a fatal accident and I have emptied my account on medicals. She's all I have got; only surviving relative. Help save her for me. May no misfortune befall you. Amen.
0076543602 (Access Bank) nothing is too small. That 1k can do something. Thank you.
Re: 2nd Wife Sets Husband’s House Ablaze Over New Wife . by Iyiataata92: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: 2nd Wife Sets Husband’s House Ablaze Over New Wife . by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
HOPEABLE901:
The Osun State Police Command have arrested a housewife for allegedly setting ablaze her husband’s six-bedroom apartment worth N3 million.
FULL DETAILS HERE www.mixnaija.com.ng/2nd-wife-sets-husbands-house-ablaze-over-new-wife/

but, it means she burned her own damn house?!?!?!?

[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Wife Sets Husband’s House Ablaze Over New Wife . by HallaDaTruth: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Corona Housewife
Re: 2nd Wife Sets Husband’s House Ablaze Over New Wife . by Sikay19(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
It was an unfortunate incidence. The said house is close to my residence. Like three houses after mine. Although the ex-wife was wrong to have carried out such devastating act but then this is what i know of the story.
Salamat, a teenage secondary school leaver got pregnant to this man (kehinde) who was a married man. So, when she eventually joined the matrimony as the second wife. However, in the marital journey she(salamat) suffered a lot of maltreatment from the husband and the first wife. Later on, she gave birth and continue nursing child amidst the harsh condition of the matrimony. To cut the story short, she decided to leave and as well revenge all tha she had been through. That was how she packed out her belongings at the presence of the husband and the first wife. After the process, they departed to different ways. While she came back to perpetrate...
She maybe guilty for this but I implore the women activists to consider that she is nursing a baby and come to her aid.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Wife Sets Husband’s House Ablaze Over New Wife . by punisha: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
What will d first wife now do?

1 Like

Re: 2nd Wife Sets Husband’s House Ablaze Over New Wife . by James289(f): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
I wish the wife set both the the husband and the house ablaze
Re: 2nd Wife Sets Husband’s House Ablaze Over New Wife . by shadowlee(m): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2020
She de mad watin make 1st wife do idiots

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un Dead After Botched Heart Surgery (video) / RCCG Pastor Paid Me 1.5 Million To Kill Uwa. / Why You Shouldn’t Just Say No To Cultism But Flee From The Enticing Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.